Where Do You See GNR Years From Now?

ChristmasFnatic

2 Years = Ron leaving :( - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Axl loves it. + Tour

3 Years = new guitarist, dj ashba style - CD leftovers leaks - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Axl loves it. + Tour

5 Years = scandal, Fortus leaving - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Axl loves it. + Tour

10 Years = Album made by current (2013) lineup and some CD leftovers - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Axl loves it. + Tour

15 Years = The end. Axl retires. - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and nobody cares. / The shitstorm of leaks starts now.

20 Years = The reincarnation of GNR, Tommy frontman, - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Tommy loves it. + Tour

Edited by SeBaZ
  • Like 3

2 Years = Ron leaving :( - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Axl loves it. + Tour

3 Years = new guitarist, dj ashba style - CD leftovers leaks - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Axl loves it. + Tour

5 Years = scandal, Fortus leaving - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Axl loves it. + Tour

10 Years = Album made by current (2013) lineup and some CD leftovers - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Axl loves it. + Tour

15 Years = The end. Axl retires. - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and nobody cares. / The shitstorm of leaks starts now.

20 Years = The reincarnation of GNR, Tommy frontman, - Ashba says he's writing a lot of material and Tommy loves it. + Tour

Who will stay longer though? DJ or Dizzy?

Who will stay longer though? DJ or Dizzy?

Dj will stay forever and ever, he needs to promote ashba swag

Dizzy will stay forever because GNR it's a part of him

Who knows.... Axl and camp know what his true fans want and that's music. I think we will eventually see new material or the band will slowly dissolve because the rest of the band will get tired of waiting on axl. Then again they might just stay for the money from shows. Who the fuck knows what axl is thinking or if he is at all.

10 years from now it will be over but I feel once Axl stops touring or doing anything with that nugnr the GnR of old will be remembered even more. Their legacy will flourish since I feel rock has not seen a band like them since.

Totally agree. And I think its gonna be the reason we never see a reunion. Its gonna kill Axl when in 5 or 10 years once NuGNR is gone, he's gonna see that what he did for 20 years never goes down at all in history. Its sad, but it'll almost be like he just wasted his time for over 2 decades.

• Like 2

He'll tour until either he really can't anymore and/or because the profit isn't worth the hassle anymore.

No way we'll ever get new music from him. Unless it's milked after his death. And even that's a maybe seeing the label will want to milk things dealing with the real band first.

1 year: Cash grab tour + someone quits

2 years: Frivolous lawsuit + someone quits

4 years: Cash grab tour + someone quits

5 years: Frivolous lawsuit + someone quits

7 years: Team Brazil fired for pushing a reunion after 2018 cash grab tour fails to reap profit

9 years: Del and Dizzy kill each other during fight to determine which is the dominant sycophant

10 years: Frivolous lawsuit, Axl fulfils ambition to become Crazy Cat Lady from The Simpsons until he dies

After Axl dies: Nothing but fragments of songs to account for alleged multiple CDs worth of material

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 2

I think Axl will probably continue being a Vegas artist, to every decreasing crowds: in twenty years time he will probably be playing the hits in pubs. Some of the members might leave (BF? Stinson?) but that is of no consequence as Axl will merely draft in more Ashba-type players.

I think Axl will probably continue being a Vegas artist, to every decreasing crowds: in twenty years time he will probably be playing the hits in pubs. Some of the members might leave (BF? Stinson?) but that is of no consequence as Axl will merely draft in more Ashba-type players.

Really heartbreaking if you think about it, esp. if you watch the old videos.

Probably in the same situation as right now, possibly with somebody else instead of Ron Thal and maybe an album of CD leftovers out there for us downloading motherfuckers to actually buy (which we all would if we were given the opportunity too anyway)

How sad that it has come to this.

Has a singer this talented ever not wanted to be part of the music game as much as Axl Rose?

Which is fine. Its his life and he can do whatever he wants.

But it would sure be nice if he just took a year or two and dedicated it to the fans who helped make him RICH.

Give the fans a double album or a box set emptying out the library.........and then go into the semi-retired mode. Random tours and an album every 15 years.

I heard a Rhianna interview last night and she said something like "I owe everything to my fans. WIthout them I wouldn't be here today. Everything I do is for them." Quite the opposite of the GnR camp, where fans are full of entitlement issues, assholes, etc.

Most artists LOVE that their fans want to hear new music...........but in the GnR world, fans wanting new music is looked at as a bad thing. Weird.

Has a singer this talented ever not wanted to be part of the music game as much as Axl Rose?

But it would sure be nice if he just took a year or two and dedicated it to the fans who helped make him RICH.

Give the fans a double album or a box set emptying out the library.........and then go into the semi-retired mode. Random tours and an album every 15 years.

I heard a Rhianna interview last night and she said something like "I owe everything to my fans. WIthout them I wouldn't be here today. Everything I do is for them." Quite the opposite of the GnR camp, where fans are full of entitlement issues, assholes, etc.

Most artists LOVE that their fans want to hear new music...........but in the GnR world, fans wanting new music is looked at as a bad thing. Weird.

Even Steven Tyler wants a solo album and will be making one soon.

Even Steven Tyler wants a solo album and will be making one soon.

most singers love to create music and share it with their fans.

Sounds about right.

next year: Some sign of a new album, whether it's just talk or actual release. South American tour, maybe a new song.

2 years: New album, Touring.

5 years: Talk of another album, touring.

10 years: New Album, Touring.

15: New Album, Touring.

I don't see a reason why we can't have 3 albums out by 2028.

next year: Some sign of a new album, whether it's just talk or actual release. South American tour, maybe a new song.

2 years: New album, Touring.

5 years: Talk of another album, touring.

10 years: New Album, Touring.

15: New Album, Touring.

I don't see a reason why we can't have 3 albums out by 2028.

Lol and no offense. But I can't believe people still believe it will even remotely end up like this.