If Axl & Sambora Teams Up, Then Jon Bon Jovi & Slash... Who Will Make Better Music?

ChristmasFnatic

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd go with Sambora and Axl, as Sambora's solo album had a really cool vibe to it and I'd like to hear Axl sing that sort of music.

JBJ would be cool if it was a real hard rock type song and not the mom-country-adult contempary stuff that JBJ does now.

Edited by Groghan

Sambora can't think of good music let alone make some. Axl and Bon jovi lost their voices not that Bon jovi could even compete with Axl in his hey day(who could really)

I'll say Axl can still sing the fuck outta shit, just not in the way we came to know and love

Oh, the old Slash is a sellout 'cause he worked with Fergie BS. The superbowl was cringe-inducing, but 'Beautiful Dangerous' is a killer track.

What on Earth is "Beautiful Dangerous"?!
Their collab track on Slash's solo record.

Oh, the old Slash is a sellout 'cause he worked with Fergie BS. The superbowl was cringe-inducing, but 'Beautiful Dangerous' is a killer track.

Their collab track on Slash's solo record.

Slash Fergie track i believe

Oh yeah. LOL!