Can Slash and Axl Pull Off a Short Hair Rocker Look?

ChristmasFnatic

Slash wears a wig. I thought this was common knowledge.

It's certainly a common rumor, which turns into truth in the GNR world real fast. But is there any real proof?

There are plenty of pictures of him on holidays with his hair tied back. It's thinning a little and he probably dyes it but I don't think he wears a wig.

He's admitted to dying it for quite a while now. And I believe he sometimes wears extensions.

I thought Axl's hair looked pretty bad this past year, which probably explains all the hats. The length was just all wrong. Go longer or cut it much shorter.

I don't understand why the thread is artificially limited to just those two. I guess it make sense somewhere in OP's mind.

"Artificially limited"? Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?

Aww, you mad because they completely wiped the other thread? (y'know, the one where you postured, took my post very srsly, wagged your finger at me... and then they deleted it? tee hee hee)

I just think the thread should be open to all Guns n Roses members, past and present. Like, what if Teddy Zig Zag cut his hair? In any case, you're very consummate in making all this srs bzns. That's why my posts offend you so much.

Why would she be mad at that, it was my thread

"Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?" - Dariablue

I don't understand why the thread is artificially limited to just those two. I guess it make sense somewhere in OP's mind.

Aww, you mad because they completely wiped the other thread? (y'know, the one where you postured, took my post very srsly, wagged your finger at me... and then they deleted it? tee hee hee)

I just think the thread should be open to all Guns n Roses members, past and present. Like, what if Teddy Zig Zag cut his hair? In any case, you're very consummate in making all this srs bzns. That's why my posts offend you so much.

What happened to your thread?

Because she got upset at me that I was "ruining the fun of the thread." You know what the funny thing is? I didn't even mark your thread. For real. I guess it just didn't pass the litmus test of non-ridiculousness and that's why they wiped it so quickly. What now? Did I hear something? Ridiculous irony? What was that again?

Now, on topic: I think Teddy Zig Zag should also be discussed in this thread.

Edited by brainsaber

Because she got upset at me that I was "ruining the fun of the thread." You know what the funny thing is? I didn't even mark your thread. For realz. I guess it just didn't pass the litmus test of non-ridiculousness and that's why the wiped it from the face of the earth. What now? Did I hear something?

Now, on topic: I think Teddy Zig Zag should also be discussed in this thread.

She wasn't mad, she was pointing out that the thread wasn't all that serious....

Jesus dude, get some help

It got deleted :shrugs:

• Like 1

You're wrong yet again. Your posts don't offend me in the slightest. They aren't controversial, they aren't funny and they make you come off as absurdly ridiculous most of the time. Trust me out of the two of us you take this place way more seriously than I do. Isn't that why you left for such a long time? Had to take your little ball and go home because you didn't get your way about who knows what?

You didn't make this thread. If you're so concerned with the hair of other GNR members make a thread about it. And your post in Gia's thread just proves one of two things: you take things way too seriously and/or you have no sense of humor because if your comment was meant to be funny or sarcastic, it failed. Hugely.

Carry on.

• Like 1

You're wrong yet again. Your posts don't offend me in the slightest. They aren't controversial, they aren't funny and they make you come off as absurdly ridiculous most of the time. Trust me out of the two of us you take this place way more seriously than I do. Isn't that why you left for such a long time? Had to take your little ball and go home because you didn't get your way about who knows what?

You didn't make this thread. If you're so concerned with the hair of other GNR members make a thread about it. And your post in Gia's thread just proves one of two things: you take things way too seriously and/or you have no sense of humor because if your comment was meant to be funny or sarcastic, it failed. Hugely.

Carry on.

Oooh, did I touch a nerve? I'm ever so sorry that asking why the thread title only contained Axl and Slash, and not other members, such as Teddy Zig Zag, bothered you so much. I'm starting to wonder if BBA was right... hmm...

Lame. Must be because of the sudden influx of new worthwhile things to discuss in GN'R land. Oh wait...

I was replying to that thread and then couldn't post the reply.

:(

I know it's a topic that's been brought up before, but so have a majority of other topics lately. Geez..

I'm pretty certain Axl's hair has also been discussed a few times. I suppose this topic should be deleted as well. :no:

• Like 1

I just wish Axl would rid of that silly Hulk Hogan mustache.

If he had a beard to cover his gross George Lucas neck, and lost 20-30 pounds he'd look like the Axl we remember from the UYI tour again.

Maybe then the media would talk about the awesome three-hour concerts instead of how bad he looks.

I was replying to that thread and then couldn't post the reply.

:(

I know it's a topic that's been brought up before, but so have a majority of other topics lately. Geez..

I'm pretty certain Axl's hair has also been discussed a few times. I suppose this topic should be deleted as well. :no:

It had some pretty great responses too... a shame :shrugs:

Lame. Must be because of the sudden influx of new worthwhile things to discuss in GN'R land. Oh wait...

:lol:

I don't think axl's hair looks that bad as is, honestly, it's just that he wears the hats an it becomes a mess in the process of changing them. With just bandannas or nothing on his head at all, it looks fine.

That said, I think it would look better at 2001 length, or he could even bring back the braids and have thinner shoulder length braids that aren't pulled back, just let them hang loose.

Yeah, I'd say axl needs to cut his more than slash. Axl obviously has trimmed a lot over the years but slash is thinning.

I just think brian may's grey hair looks horrible, he should cut that as well.

Depends, there's a mad scientist Doc Brown "Back to the Future" aspect to Brian keeping it.

Never thought of it that way. May should never cut his hair though. It's the source of his guitar skills like Samson's strength. But maybe he should dye it.

I think Axl could pull off short hair, but Slash's hair is kind of like Brian May.

Axl is one of those people that will age gracefully.

I think the opposite actually.

What are u talking about? :P

article-0-0E34C3F600000578-920_634x632.j

Axl actually aged pretty well until he hit about 50.

2001 he looked about early to mid 30's while he was actually 39, 2002 he looked late 20's early 30's and he wwas actually 40, 2006/2007 he looked around 35 when he was mid 40's, 2009 he looked about 40-45 while he was almost 50, 2011 he looked about late 50s while he was actually only 50.

He looked pretty good 2001-2009.... 2010 he gained wieght, a couple chins, and ugly hats. Can't be too sure about 2009 though, as theres not really many clear videos or pictures, but he looked alot better without the hats and coats regardless.

I think he should bring back the cornrows, make them just bellow shoulder length and a little thinner so they just can hang loose like normal hair, and grow a beard like he had in Paris 1992.