Can Slash and Axl Pull Off a Short Hair Rocker Look?

ChristmasFnatic

It's not the hair getting to Axl, it's the bloated face and fat. If he took care of that he could wear any hair style and look good.

In 2010 a fan threw a hat on stage and Axl put it on backwards, he actually looked awesome. I wish he would change it up. I'm pretty sure he's going to when we see him next. I think he will come out eventually when he has a new style.

His 2010 looks were good enough for a man his age. He actually lost a lot of weight during that tour.

45EyKvJ.jpg

Nice hat, nice shirt. No triple chin or fat, bloated face. He looked great and his performances confirmed that.

• Like 2

It's not the hair getting to Axl, it's the bloated face and fat. If he took care of that he could wear any hair style and look good.

In 2010 a fan threw a hat on stage and Axl put it on backwards, he actually looked awesome. I wish he would change it up. I'm pretty sure he's going to when we see him next. I think he will come out eventually when he has a new style.

His 2010 looks were good enough for a man his age. He actually lost a lot of weight during that tour.

45EyKvJ.jpg

Nice hat, nice shirt. No triple chin or fat, bloated face. He looked great and his performances confirmed that.

Not to mention the classic pose.This shot is awesome. Edited by EvH