Can Slash and Axl Pull Off a Short Hair Rocker Look?

ChristmasFnatic

Yeah, I'd say axl needs to cut his more than slash. Axl obviously has trimmed a lot over the years but slash is thinning.

I just think brian may's grey hair looks horrible, he should cut that as well.

Depends, there's a mad scientist Doc Brown "Back to the Future" aspect to Brian keeping it.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd say axl needs to cut his more than slash. Axl obviously has trimmed a lot over the years but slash is thinning.

I just think brian may's grey hair looks horrible, he should cut that as well.

Depends, there's a mad scientist Doc Brown "Back to the Future" aspect to Brian keeping it.

Great scott!

Slash wears a wig. I thought this was common knowledge.

It's certainly a common rumor, which turns into truth in the GNR world real fast. But is there any real proof?

There are plenty of pictures of him on holidays with his hair tied back. It's thinning a little and he probably dyes it but I don't think he wears a wig.

Slash wears a wig. I thought this was common knowledge.

It's certainly a common rumor, which turns into truth in the GNR world real fast. But is there any real proof?

There are plenty of pictures of him on holidays with his hair tied back. It's thinning a little and he probably dyes it but I don't think he wears a wig.

Exactly.

The way he had it in 1996, buzzed (or bald) with the bandanna and the beard looked cool.

You can tell he didn't like the way he looked with short hair though. He cut it shoulder lenth around 1995 and then cut it really short in 1996, and by his arrest in 98 he had about a years worth of hair.

He cut it short when he got rid of the cornrows. Tokyo 2009 durring TWAT, look at his hair, it's short and slicked back, into like a mullet. That was horrible looking.

The way he has it now looks good, it could be a little longer and he could lose the stupid hats, but in the pictures without the hats it looks pretty good. With the hats it just looks like a mess.

So, for short hair, I don't think axl could do it, unless he ditched the hats and grew a beard.

nqcqky.jpg

fake picture of 2006 axl with short hair

12f0535c.jpg

Axl 1996 with short hair and beard.

As far as slash, No. His hair is his staple, even more than axl's.

I don't understand why the thread is artificially limited to just those two. I guess it make sense somewhere in OP's mind.

"Artificially limited"? Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?

Unfortunately he doesn't

I don't understand why the thread is artificially limited to just those two. I guess it make sense somewhere in OP's mind.

"Artificially limited"? Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?

Aww, you mad because they completely wiped the other thread? (y'know, the one where you postured, took my post very srsly, wagged your finger at me... and then they deleted it? tee hee hee)

I just think the thread should be open to all Guns n Roses members, past and present. Like, what if Teddy Zig Zag cut his hair? In any case, you're very consummate in making all this srs bzns. That's why my posts offend you so much.