Would you buy AFD 1999?

wfuckinga

I'd buy it sure... it will never see the light of day, but a bootleg would be nice! But Axl probably has that shit in the same vault and bunker as the other Chinese outtakes.

If thats the case, then I'm sure that vault is not heavily guarded.

Show us how it's done and heist that shit then.

I'd buy it sure... it will never see the light of day, but a bootleg would be nice! But Axl probably has that shit in the same vault and bunker as the other Chinese outtakes.

If I cared I would attempt it. Its a vault of crap, its not worth the time. Now the UYI vault, thats the one regular people want.

Also, who do you think leaked Going Down... (cough)

If I cared I would attempt it. Its a vault of crap, its not worth the time. Now the UYI vault, thats the one regular people want.

Why didn't you grab the Illusions while you were in there? It's all the same vault. :shrugs:

Why didn't you grab the Illusions while you were in there? It's all the same vault. :shrugs:
If you were in there to get Going Down why the fuck do we not have OMG, Silkworms and Jackie Chan?

If you were in there to get Going Down why the fuck do we not have OMG, Silkworms and Jackie Chan?

He just grabbed the first thing he saw and ran like a bitch, I betcha.

Sure, though I would rather hear an 2002 with bucket on it. His Nightrain solo is awesome... But as far as I know the rerecorded AFD idea was only for axl to practice with the studio equipment while the band learnt the old songs.

Not that he hasn't committed career suicide already basically but if Axl released the rerecorded AFD the backlash would be unlike anything we've seen in music before. From fans, to casuals, to radio hosts, to music journalists. You name it, the guy would get crucified for doing it and rightfully so.