Would you buy AFD 1999?

wfuckinga

No i would probably be saving my money for the new GnR music.

I was sure as long as Axl solved all his problems and got rid of useless ballast that kept him from releasing new albums post 1993, he'd start to spit them out like twice each year

I'd buy it in a second.

BUT I hope they don't release it. It'd be career suicide for Axl, who already gets shit on by the press for disrespecting the old group, "being the only original member," being a "control freak" and being unfair to Slash and the original lineup. The metal and rock community would go nuts on him for "rerecording a masterpiece."

I just hope he loses weight and puts new jams out. But like I said, I'd buy it in a second.

Bluh. I'm surprised so many people would buy it. Buying a recycled poor man's AFD after so many years of nothingness is like bending over, pulling your cheeks apart and waiting to find out if you'll feel Axl's tiny little dick penetrating your sphincter. Honestly, releasing crap like that is an insult to Guns n' Roses fans everywhere. Especially considering how much material they claim there is.

I believe many people in here are genuine, but it's hard for me to understand how anyone saying they'd be excited for this isn't trolling. It's a covers album, with the lead singer covering himself. I don't get it as anything other than a curiosity.

The Big Daddy SCOM is not awesome. It's shitty. A guy born without fingers could play that song better than Finck did. I CRINGED when I heard the guitars it in the theater the first time...all that bending and sloppiness. Fuck.

But then Axl's vocal came in. All low and whispery at first, and then a full out growl for the AYE YAYEY EYAYYE part at the end and I got all goosebumpy cause it was the first studio recording I'd heard of Axl in 6 years. And those 6 years felt like a loooong damn time.

I knew it sucked. It was a pale shadow of the original. A lame attempt to be "modern" and "edgy." And now the "updated" version sounds more dated than the original. But you know what? I fucking LOVED it. It was just so goddamn awesome to hear Axl again. I snuck into the theater like 6 times just to catch the credits to that stupid movie. And when it came out on VHS, I recorded it for myself.

So yeah, I wanna hear the rest of AFD '99. I wanna hear anything Axl actually laid down on tape. Shit, I'd buy a CD of him doing VO work for the GTA game if it was officially released.

But don't worry...this will never see the light of day as an "official" release. There's no profit in it for anyone. But I'd be thrilled as shit if it ever leaked out somehow.

Bluh. I'm surprised so many people would buy it. Buying a recycled poor man's AFD after so many years of nothingness is like bending over, pulling your cheeks apart and waiting to find out if you'll feel Axl's tiny little dick penetrating your sphincter. Honestly, releasing crap like that is an insult to Guns n' Roses fans every wherever. Especially considering how much material they claim there is.

Does DJ know that you've been scoping Axl's genitals without him, or was he there?

Bluh. I'm surprised so many people would buy it. Buying a recycled poor man's AFD after so many years of nothingness is like bending over, pulling your cheeks apart and waiting to find out if you'll feel Axl's tiny little dick penetrating your sphincter. Honestly, releasing crap like that is an insult to Guns n' Roses fans every wherever. Especially considering how much material they claim there is.

Does DJ know that you've been scoping Axl's genitals without him, or was he there?

He posted it on twitter.. #Axl #Tinydick #takingituptheass #pleasedaddyaxlbullymeharder #ashbaswagdildo
  • Like 1

He posted it on twitter.. #Axl #Tinydick #takingituptheass #pleasedaddyaxlbullymeharder #ashbaswagdildo

That seems like an awfully small amount of hashtags for a DJ post. Then again, he was thinking of Axlcock, so he probably blew his load early.