Discuss: Jimmy Kimmel, one year on

Guest NGOG

You got me Damn Smooth, I rewatched the interview because I thought that maybe there was something that I forgot... I guess I'm really a sucker... or you have hallucinations due to your medication, one or the other. You wasted my time but it's ok, I forgive you.

Edited by Kapitch_77
  • Like 1

You got me Damn Smooth, I rewatched the interview because I thought that maybe there was something that I forgot... I guess I'm really a sucker... or you have hallucinations due to your medication, one or the other. You wasted my time but it's ok, I forgive you.

My bad. Must've been the Trunk video and you're right, the meds must've taken their toll over the last year. You're completely forgiven because you didn't even know the Trunk interview existed. My point still stands that nobody gives a shit about Slash though, because not even Axl cared to mention him on Kimmel.

My bad. Must've been the Trunk video and you're right, the meds must've taken their toll over the last year. You're completely forgiven because you didn't even know the Trunk interview existed. My point still stands that nobody gives a shit about Slash though, because not even Axl cared to mention him on Kimmel.

Axl speaks about Slash to his fans on this video so....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yEZMwyZlwA

Awesome interview. Axl seemed relaxed and happy to talk to Jimmy. I loved how Jimmy seemed nervous and thanked Axl for a great interview.

Loved how Axl paid for the whole audience to get burgers. That was cool of him.

I would love to see Axl go on Jimmy Fallon once he takes over the Tonight show. That would be so awesome because we know Jimmy is such a HUGE GNR fan.

I can't believe it's almost a year already.

Flayer, on 27 Oct 2013 - 3:17 PM, said:
axlinkafayette, on 24 Oct 2013 - 7:52 PM, said:

Get him on Piers Morgan...that guy won't back down

You're kidding right? Piers Morgan's a twit.

+ 1

Morgan is an asshole, not overly popular in England for various things - even badly represents the nation.

+ 1

Morgan is an asshole, not overly popular in England for various things - even badly represents the nation.

Yeah, rule of thumb is that any Brit who's a regular on American TV is probably a hack who couldn't cut it on the Isles and came to America because the audiences here are easier and will assume anyone with any sort of English accent is some sophisticate who's smarter than they are.

• Like 1

+ 1

Yeah, rule of thumb is that any Brit who's a regular on American TV is probably a hack who couldn't cut it on the Isles and came to America because the audiences here are easier and will assume anyone with any sort of English accent is some sophisticate who's smarter than they are.

Easy with the cryptic answeres there Axl...

Piers interrupts and berades any guest that disagrees with him. He constantly gets owned on gun control, yet keeps fighting it.

He's a moron who proves to get any place in broadcasting, it's not who you know, it's who you blow.

• Like 1