RICHARD FORTUS Says He Understands Why People Keep Pushing For Classic GUNS N' ROSES Reunion

gunnari

I think it's a jackass statement. I stand by that.

It reminds me of when Bumblefoot compared ChiDem to the Beatles' White Album.

Did he say that? Jesus, what a jackass!

Well since the cat is out of the bag...I think you're both jackasses especially you Figueredo. Pretty sad you have to hide behind a new screen name lol

Edited by volcano62

This thread makes me sick and is a perfect example why I will not post here any longer real soon.

Fuck yous all and your "reunion" bullshit.

Thank God.

It's refreshing to see that a current band member in Guns is more mature and has more of an adult outlook on reunion comments than some of the delusional posters here.

I think it's a jackass statement. I stand by that.

It reminds me of when Bumblefoot compared ChiDem to the Beatles' White Album.

Did he say that? Jesus, what a jackass!

Well since the cat is out of the bag...I think you're both jackasses especially you Figueredo. Pretty sad you have to hide behind a new screen name lol

Reported

a perfect example why I will not post here any longer real soon.

My Christmas wish is coming true!!!

:fuckyou:

Volcano, don't go dude. You're a great poster here

He is a nice guy and pretty good poster if he could just leave all the Slash hatred behind and if he could stop getting so angry at people who don't worship Axl's every move.

What the fuck is so funny? Volcano is a great poster, and one of the few on here that makes any sense

thanks much appreciated!

You and I, we've been through the good and the bad over the years and have never turned our back on our favorite band.

I'm a fan. I won't turn my back on them, especially not after a record like ChiDem. I can't wait to see what else Axl has for us

Of course people still want a reunion. Maybe if Axl actually kept either the 2002 or 2006 band together and put out new music during those times. Maybe if he stayed in shape, kept his voice in shape, and actually gave a fuck we wouldn't have so many people in the world hoping for a reunion. Maybe if he released Chinese Democracy is say, 2006, than the follow-up in 200, than the third in 2010, GN'R would have three new albums of material to tour behind. Maybe if he did interviews, told his side of story beside coming on a fan-forum and bitching, than people would understand him more.

But, nope. Chinese Democracy became a punch-line. Axl has shown time and time again that he doesn't give two fucks about the new band, at least since 2011. You have a show that's viewed by millions of people on Youtube, and thousands live, and he comes out unprofessional and unprepared. That shows you how much he cares about HIS band. And now, were stuck in no-news land, hoping that we might get a DVD of a terrible sounding Axl from last year. And Axl has his entourage of Brazilian no names as the management team of a legendary rock band. Why fight so hard to keep the name of the band if he's going to do fuck all with it musically or evolve? Sure, it allows him to tour as a nostalgia act, but I would think Axl Rose is better than that.

It's understandable that there are people who still want a reunion. And it's good to know that even the members of Axl's band understand it, unlike some poster's on this forum.

Edited by GNR123GNR456
  • Like 2

Of course people still want a reunion. Maybe if Axl actually kept either the 2002 or 2006 band together and put out new music during those times. Maybe if he stayed in shape, kept his voice in shape, and actually gave a fuck we wouldn't have so many people in the world hoping for a reunion. Maybe if he released Chinese Democracy is say, 2006, than the follow-up in 200, than the third in 2010, GN'R would have three new albums of material to tour behind. Maybe if he did interviews, told his side of story beside coming on a fan-forum and bitching, than people would understand him more.

But, nope. Chinese Democracy became a punch-line. Axl has shown time and time again that he doesn't give two fucks about the new band, at least since 2011. You have a show that's viewed by millions of people on Youtube, and thousands live, and he comes out unprofessional and unprepared. That shows you how much he cares about HIS band. And now, were stuck in no-news land, hoping that we might get a DVD of a terrible sounding Axl from last year. And Axl has his entourage of Brazilian no names as the management team of a legendary rock band.

It's understandable that there are people who still want a reunion. And it's good to know that even the members of Axl's band understand it, unlike some poster's on this forum.

This nails it on the head. And in addition to this post I would say that it is perfectly understandable for people to want a group of musicians together that were actually part of the collective that was the biggest band in world.