The spaghetti incident? turns 20 today

PITBOSS

Awful album with one good song, one decent song and a cubic fuckton of unlistenable shit.

I think Buick Makane/Big Dumb Sex and You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory are both strong contenders for the title of "worst thing I've ever listened to all the way through".

I think those 2 songs, along with So Fine, are the most awful pieces of fuckshit that have ever had the name Guns N' Roses over them.

I like human being and hair of the dog the most but raw power, down on the farm, and attitude are pretty good. It's probably my least favorite guns album, but it's still a guns album so why all the haters? I was reading the wiki on it and it said most of the songs on the album were meant for the illusions records that could've been a 3 or 4 disc set.

woulda been cool to have uyi3 and uyi4.

I'm really into it. Sure you should skip the opener and Can't put your arms around a memory marks the end of it, but between these two they make their most straightfoward rock and roll ever, no glam metal, even Axl's voice is sorta likeable!, and in all honesty I'll take Black Leather, Ain't it Fun over My michelle, Outagetme, or most of the illusion rockers.

Cool. Such an underrated album. I like it a lot. The guys were having fun and Axl sounded great! :)

Although the album disappointed me greatly I have to admit Axl sounds the best on that album compared to any other album.

His work on Angel Down is almost just as good.

....so i came in my pants and listened to a great album...excluding "new rose"

Uhhhh Ohhhhhh Groghan will never let this one go!!!!!!!!! :hahafyou:

Would like to hear that unreleased track, "beer and a cigarette" a cover of hanoi rocks. sounds like that doors tune.."break on through" I think

wheres that intro from, is it "wreckless"

Huh, I've never heard that they played or let alone recorded any Hanoi Rocks songs ever. Any source for this?

There should have been a thread for the anniversary of chinese democracy's release.

From this album though, loved Ain't it Fun, hair of the dog, black leather, and look at your game girl. Excellent covers. Minus hair of the dog there isn't one song on the CD that means anything. In other words, they were pretty much all songs that the public hadn't heard of in the first place, but it did sound like there was tension within the band at this point.