Record Store Day Black Friday 2013

RussTCB

I went to a record store, saw a fail Crüe bootleg for $60 and a GNR Lies LP for $40, lol'd, got Taylor Swift's Red on vinyl and went home.

I have to get around to getting the Swift record. I wish they'd release the first 3 but until they do I need to scoop up that Red LP before it's gone.

As far as RSD stuff, I got:

The Doors-Curated By Record Store Day

Fall Out Boy-Pax Am Days

The Lone Bellow-You Never Need Nobody

Civil Wars-Between The Bars

Duran Duran-No Ordinary EP

I love that album anyways, I love Taylor Swift. I saw Lana Del Rey's Born To Die, as well as a reissue of STP's Purple for i think $20. I saw All American Reject's Give You Hell album (not sure the actual name of it haha) as well as a TON of Elvis/Beatles stuff. They had a factory sealed Sgt. Pepper's picture disc. Huge store, huge selection of records.

I love that album anyways, I love Taylor Swift. I saw Lana Del Rey's Born To Die, as well as a reissue of STP's Purple for i think $20. I saw All American Reject's Give You Hell album (not sure the actual name of it haha) as well as a TON of Elvis/Beatles stuff. They had a factory sealed Sgt. Pepper's picture disc. Huge store, huge selection of records.

If you like country in general, you should grab the new Garth set from Walmart. It's a shit ton of great music for all of $25.

If you like country in general, you should grab the new Garth set from Walmart. It's a shit ton of great music for all of $25.

Country is the one type of music I don't enjoy, but I make an exception for Taylor Swift :wub: Her newer stuff is better imo.