Songs you like to hear this time of year?

Facekicker

What are your favourite songs to hear this time of year. I'm not necessarily talking about Christmas songs but feel free to include them if you want.

I'll go with Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty. It is always played on the radio this time of year. Great song the sax and guitar solos are brilliant.

The Spawn of Love and War by Cradle of Filth, because it reminds me of buying the album and driving home on a really shitty, cold, wet, dark, windy night. That special, early-December kind of shitty night.

Certain GnR songs, too. I guess December is more ballad-heavy than usual. Which is weird cuz it's also when I listen to the heavier end of my metal tastes; Dusk And Her Embrace (again, Cradle of Filth) is a good album for this time of year, the atmosphere is incredible.

My favorite Christmas song of all time is Bing Crosby singing " Do you hear what I hear" I just love that song.

I also like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

My favorite Christmas cd is Alvin and the Chipmunks singing all the Christmas songs. I know it sounds lame, but I still play it when I decorate my house and the tree. It gets me in the mood for the holidays.