Hey, "Team Brazil"... take notes.

Matt13

Sure, a forum. Or an arena full of fans. Keep putting words in my mouth. I never said nor implied that a forum was the only place to find people talking about NIN...

It's only debatable if you know literally nothing about one of the bands (in your case, NIN) and continue to spout incorrect information. If you actually know what you're talking about it is hardly a debate at all.

Once again, the song in question was only barely a 90s song, and isn't an industrial rock track. It's a slow paced song that builds into melodic harmonies at the end, more in line with their later work. And for the 10th time, it's totally irrelevant. They're a 90s band in the same way Aerosmith are a 70s band. That's where they gained popularity, sure.

You keep claiming that I do nothing, yet each time I offer to point you toward articles posted, you ignore it. And you claim "I've said all I needed to say" on the subject, yet you keep bringing it up as your "I can't articulate a sensible point so time for Plan B" card.

Your "opinion" is once again based on incorrect information. I'm noticing a pattern...

I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm saying that the only place I'm going to find one of the few fans left is on a forum. I'm not going to a show I don't like to ask people that are obviously fans of the band what they think about it. That's simply a stupid idea.

Yet there are people here and everywhere else in the world that would rather see Guns 100 times out of 100. Myself included. Like I said, you're delusional.

The only comparison to Aerosmith you can realistically make is that both bands suck. Other than that, they shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath.

All I have to do is look at the newswire to see all that you've "done".

Fuckin Metallica. They know what they're doing.

Except for Lars. I can't believe a drummer as lame as he is can be in the biggest metal band ever. As he aged, his kit got smaller and his skills diminished. Pretty soon, he'll have 1 snare, 1 kick, 1 tom, a hat and a crash.

Business wise, they know what they're doing, though.

(I can't resist bashing Lars)

lol

so you're telling me that someone's skill in something diminished as he got older?

tumblr_m1bb6vbDkA1r5jtugo1_500.png

If that werent the case, then no professional athlete would ever retire

That doesn't happen so much with people outside of the singer category.

People generally get BETTER at their instruments as they age. Arthritis and etc aren't what anyone would consider "loss of skill."

Lars has just gone to shit.

I disagree

It's pretty obvious it could happen to drummers as well. Drumming is pretty physical instrument to play unlike guitars. Doing physical activities when you get older isnt as easy as it was in the 20s

So can you name other drummers that declined as much as Lars due to age?

Doing any physical activity is tough when you're scared to push yourself. Listen to any double kick attempt he tried before abandoning one of em. He starts it, blows it and just goes to one kick like he knows he will fuck it up. Even his toms aren't thundering anymore. To describe them better now would be like a fly fart.

It all started in '91 when he claimed he wanted a "slow, swinging vibe on the drums." What he really meant to say is "I'm a lazy fuck that would rather not be dynamic."

I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm saying that the only place I'm going to find one of the few fans left is on a forum. I'm not going to a show I don't like to ask people that are obviously fans of the band what they think about it. That's simply a stupid idea.

You're simply not making sense at this point.

Yet there are people here and everywhere else in the world that would rather see Guns 100 times out of 100. Myself included. Like I said, you're delusional.

Wow. People on a Guns N' Roses forum would rather see Guns N' Roses. I hate to break it to you, but people consider GNR a joke. People consider Trent a genius. He's won Golden Globe, Grammy and Academy awards in the past two years alone while Axl has done...nothing. Just because you don't like NIN and clearly know nothing about them, doesn't change the facts. Get over it. Plenty of people would rather see NIN. More people, if ticket sales are anything to go by. GNR couldn't even sell out UCAP shows.

All I have to do is look at the newswire to see all that you've "done".

Wrong again. Media Crew does more than post in the Newswire. They also run the MyGNR social media sites, among other things behind the scenes. Give it a rest, and stop derailing the thread as usual. What does my news reporting have to do with NIN or GNR in the first place? You're grasping at straws.

Edited by Broskirose

I think me and BS have been at the same concert like 10 times yet we've somehow never met.

Really? Which shows?

NIN, a couple GNR, Ozzfest and probably others we don't know about.

Oh yeah, forgot you were at Camden Ozzfest. Which NIN show(s) were you at again? Weren't we both at Newark?

What Gn'R shows were you at?

And I haven't seen Lady Gaga yet, InThisGrave.

Last I checked, Trent was giving his music away for free because nobody cared. I haven't heard a hit new NIN single take over the radio since the 90's. Where is this massive concert attendance that you're imagining. It has nothing to do with GN'R being number 1 and everything to do with a delusional NIN fanboy asking if something was debatable between two has-been bands. When you're dealing with the washed-up, everything is debatable .

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT!!! NIN is a million times better than GNR these days. Trent Reznor is a fucking genius. Axl became a joke, this band became a joke. Axl can't even put out a new song in years, please this band is at the bottom of the abyss. Team Brazil are fucking amateurs, this is the worst management group in the history of business. I used to love GNR, still love their music, and love CD, but right now, this band is fucking over, its a shame.

NIN were just nominated for another Grammy. ^_^

I think me and BS have been at the same concert like 10 times yet we've somehow never met.

Really? Which shows?

Oh yeah, forgot you were at Camden Ozzfest. Which NIN show(s) were you at again? Weren't we both at Newark?

Yeah we were both at Newark. I was also at the NY gig. For GNR in 2012 I was at East Rutherford, Worcester and Camden. In 2013 Roseland Ballroom, Terminal 5 and Electric Factory.

Edited by Broskirose

You're simply not making sense at this point.

Wow. People on a Guns N' Roses forum would rather see Guns N' Roses. I hate to break it to you, but people consider GNR a joke. People consider Trent a genius. He's won Golden Globe, Grammy and Academy awards in the past two years alone while Axl has done...nothing. Just because you don't like NIN and clearly know nothing about them, doesn't change the facts. Get over it. Plenty of people would rather see NIN. More people, if ticket sales are anything to go by. GNR couldn't even sell out UCAP shows.

Wrong again. Media Crew does more than post in the Newswire. They also run the MyGNR social media sites, among other things behind the scenes. Give it a rest, and stop derailing the thread as usual. What does my news reporting have to do with NIN or GNR in the first place? You're grasping at straws.

It's pretty simple when you're not braindead. To find an unbiased opinion, or the general public's for that matter, it's most definitely not going to be at a show or on a forum. You can get it from ticket and album sales and things with concrete numbers, but asking fans is asinine. Not sure how that confuses you.

It doesn't matter if they are more popular than GN'R, most things are. There is still a large amount of people that would rather see GN'R any day of the week than NIN on any. Not sure how that confuses you either.

:lol: You copy tweets. Good job. :thumbsup:

Last I checked, Trent was giving his music away for free because nobody cared. I haven't heard a hit new NIN single take over the radio since the 90's. Where is this massive concert attendance that you're imagining. It has nothing to do with GN'R being number 1 and everything to do with a delusional NIN fanboy asking if something was debatable between two has-been bands. When you're dealing with the washed-up, everything is debatable .

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT!!! NIN is a million times better than GNR these days. Trent Reznor is a fucking genius. Axl became a joke, this band became a joke. Axl can't even put out a new song in years, please this band is at the bottom of the abyss. Team Brazil are fucking amateurs, this is the worst management group in the history of business. I used to love GNR, still love their music, and love CD, but right now, this band is fucking over, its a shame.

I have to agree, been a fan of this band for over 20 years and checking updates everyday since 1999 and I have to say this has got to be the worst state GNR has ever been in.

Comparing them to a functioning band like NIN is just ridiculous, NIN are leagues ahead.

Pull Trent's balls out of your mouth before you talk to me, jr. The sack sweat you're spraying is digusting.

Really? Which shows?

Yeah we were both at Newark. I was also at the NY gig. For GNR in 2012 I was at East Rutherford, Worcester and Camden. In 2013 Roseland Ballroom, Terminal 5 and Electric Factory.

Yeah, I was at East Rutherford and Camden. Should have been at Electric Factory but decided not to go like an idiot.

Where were you for those shows? I was front row, so unless you were around there, probably makes sense why we've never met :lol:

Maybe the next show.

It's pretty simple when you're not braindead. To find an unbiased opinion, or the general public's for that matter, it's most definitely not going to be at a show or on a forum. You can get it from ticket and album sales and things with concrete numbers, but asking fans is asinine. Not sure how that confuses you.

Sorry, it's just hard to keep up when you constantly change the topic of this ridiculous discussion each time you get proven wrong. We've somehow gone from discussing who presents a better live experience, to singles sales, to my news reporting to this. You've already admitted you're nothing but a cupcake. So give it up. Get over your "GNR is #1" phase and realize that there are bands that do things much better than some 80s cockrock group. Shocker, I know. :rolleyes:

Funny though, because in one of your previous posts you talk about how there are people here who would rather see GNR over NIN (no shit?). I thought a forum was "most definitely" not the place to ask? And when did I ever say anything about forums' to begin with?

It doesn't matter if they are more popular than GN'R, most things are. There is still a large amount of people that would rather see GN'R any day of the week than NIN on any. Not sure how that confuses you either.

I wouldn't even go as far as to say they're more popular than GNR. Infact, I'm pretty sure they aren't. Sure there's a large amount of people that would rather see GNR. And vice versa. Who said there wasn't? What's your point? Isn't that a no brainer?

What are you talking about?

Really? Which shows?

Yeah, I was at East Rutherford and Camden. Should have been at Electric Factory but decided not to go like an idiot.

Where were you for those shows? I was front row, so unless you were around there, probably makes sense why we've never met :lol:

Maybe the next show.

I was front row at Camden but over to the far left. Was surprised I got such a good spot since I showed up pretty late and it's such a small GA there.

Edited by Broskirose

Yeah I got there late and was on the corner right in the front but it was highly uncomfortable so I moved over right behind GNRSkidRow1 before GnR. I was right next to the guys that Axl put the lights on before or after Shacklers and they kicked that one guy out.

Based on what?

Sorry, it's just hard to keep up when you constantly change the topic of this ridiculous discussion each time you get proven wrong. We've somehow gone from discussing who presents a better live experience, to singles sales, to my news reporting to this. You've already admitted you're nothing but a cupcake. So give it up. Get over your "GNR is #1" phase and realize that there are bands that do things much better than some 80s cockrock group. Shocker, I know. :rolleyes:

Funny though, because in one of your previous posts you talk about how there are people here who would rather see GNR over NIN (no shit?). I thought a forum was "most definitely" not the place to ask? And when did I ever say anything about forums' to begin with?

I wouldn't even go as far as to say they're more popular than GNR. Infact, I'm pretty sure they aren't. Sure there's a large amount of people that would rather see GNR. And vice versa. Who said there wasn't? What's your point? Isn't that a no brainer?

What are you talking about?

I'm sorry. I forgot that you were slow and that I'd need to micromanage for you.

There have been 2 arguments going on the whole time (3 if you count how worthless you are at news reporting.) NIN 90's vs NIN now and whether or not Guns vs. NIN is debatable. Please do your best to keep up here.

You have proven for me that NIN's most popular material was indeed released when? In the 90's. And I do appreciate that, thank you for saving me from wasting time.

Now you're saying that Guns is as popular or more so than NIN, which doesn't mean jack shit because it would be debatable either way.

Do you need help with anything else?

Yeah I got there late and was on the corner right in the front but it was highly uncomfortable so I moved over right behind GNRSkidRow1 before GnR. I was right next to the guys that Axl put the lights on before or after Shacklers and they kicked that one guy out.

Based on what?

Set list, performance, Axl. Anything else you need?