Johnny Rotten vs. Axl Rose

ITG

Guest Len B'stard

This is guy who sings the praises of Cyndi Lauper yet probably doesn't own a Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Rush, or a Allman Brothers, (I'm sure many

more greats are lost on him) album.

How do you know what albums i own…or whether i own any albums at all? And Lord forbid i should like anything different eh Rita, if you don't like the prescribed 'Gods of Rock' then my opinion is invalid. Happily however, the measure of the validity of my opinion is not up to you, particularly with your low level intellect and pale reasoning, to the point where the best you've got now has degenerated to 'but Axls an A list celebrity' :lol:

Gimme a call anytime you wanna discuss music. Sorry, wait, make that discuss music you've actually heard. Cheets Reet ;)

Edited by sugaraylen

You whine about about Lenny's insults, then turn around and insult him to anybody that will pay attention to you. Great strategy. :shrugs:

Yet you're on board, too, posting 2 comments here trying to antagonize both Mr. Dude and myself.

Any thoughts on topic? Who made a bigger impact on you musically? Rose or Lydon?

You are right tho that insults aren't necessary but I want to expose the contradictions.

I can be on board. The day you hear me crying about some bitch insulting me on the internet is the day hell freezess over. Once you see that happen, feel free to tell me that I have no right to insult anybody, then call your relatives and tell them goodbye, because it's the end for all of us. And I wouldn't call it too antagonizing to point out the logical fallicies in both of your posts. If I say I'm done with something, I don't come back an hour later to show how done with it I am, and as I've already mentioned, I wouldn't throw insults when I've proven that I can't handle them.

Axl vs. Rotten? Axl all day every day. Don't know anything about PIL though, so I don't feel I'm qualified to argue about it.

" call your relatives and tell them goodbye"

I think further conversation is over. The tough guy internet persona is tired here.

YOU ARE NOT TOUGH, YOU ARE HERE PLAYING ON A ROCK BAND FORUM.

"I don't feel I'm qualified to argue about it."

Ahh....but you are here to argue ONLY just NOT on topic!

Not to mention, you already took sides. Not a fair person at that!

Are those sniffles I'm hearing? I may very well not be tough, but you're very mentally fragile. Two posts and you're already whining like I give some sort of shit, when all I've done is call you out for being the hypocrite that you are.

This is guy who sings the praises of Cyndi Lauper yet probably doesn't own a Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Rush, or a Allman Brothers, (I'm sure many

more greats are lost on him) album.

How do you know what albums i own…or whether i own any albums at all? And Lord forbid i should like anything different eh Rita, if you don't like the prescribed 'Gods of Rock' then my opinion is invalid. Happily however, the measure of the validity of my opinion is not up to you, particularly with your low level intellect and pale reasoning, to the point where the best you've got now has degenerated to 'but Axls an A list celebrity' :lol:

Gimme a call anytime you wanna discuss music. Sorry, wait, make that discuss music you've actually heard. Cheets Reet ;)

I've heard all bands mentioned and I'd bet I bought PIL's album before you even heard of.

I guess the word "probably" was lost on you.

Do you have any Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, or Black Sabbath albums?

Guest Len B'stard

I've heard all bands mentioned and I'd bet I bought PIL's album before you even heard of.

Thats wonderful…but whats the relevance of that? You could've owned them before i was born for all i know about you, what are you getting at, clear it up.
I guess the word "probably" was lost on you.

No but i think it's lost on you, look up what it means.

probably
ˈprɒbəbli/
adverb
  1. 1.
    almost certainly; as far as one knows or can tell.
    "she would probably never see him again"
    synonyms: in all likelihood, in all probability, as likely as not, very likely, most likely, likely, as like as not, ten to one, the chances are, doubtless, no doubt, all things considered, taking all things into consideration, all things being equal, possibly, perhaps, maybe, it may be, presumably,on the face of it, apparently; More

I was questioning the basis upon which you consider yourself qualified to make assertions based on the likelihood of things you have no information about. But then I'm talking to someone who considers themselves qualified to judge and critique music they haven't heard so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Do you have any Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, or Black Sabbath albums?

No, i don't have any albums at all at the moment.

I don't think Johnny even knows if it's an act anymore. He is sweet to a lot of people but when he gets set off, he can't control it to come back. I think he did later regret being so nasty to this tv host but his behavior was really out of sorts.

And this story is crazy, he should have sued her just for the headlines.

http://www.news.com....9-1226618924862

@The Dude- You are right, ignore the bait! Some have nothing to say on topic, so.....

And some have too much to say about a topic they admittedly know little about. :shrugs:

Find me one thing I said where I was incorrect.

That would entail actually reading your walls of gibberish, which is something I have no need to waste my time on. Besides, knowing as little as you do about Johnny Rotten makes me the least qualified to find your mistakes.

And some have too much to say about a topic they admittedly know little about. :shrugs:

That would entail actually reading your walls of gibberish, which is something I have no need to waste my time on. Besides, knowing as little as you do about Johnny Rotten makes me the least qualified to find your mistakes.

Knowing that she's knows as little as she does about Johnny Rotten would entail actually reading her walls of gibberish.

In and Out

• Like 1

So you admit defeat?!

FYI: I bet we can establish that I had PIL's album before your bromantic partner here.

I've already proved I know plenty about Johnny Rotten, I think you mean Johnny Lydon! :blink:

Knowing that she's knows as little as she does about Johnny Rotten would entail actually reading her walls of gibberish.

In and Out

Wrong, it would entail reading Lenny's. Have fun.

So you admit defeat?!

FYI: I bet we can establish that I had PIL's album before your bromantic partner here.

I've already proved I know plenty about Johnny Rotten, I think you mean Johnny Lydon! :blink:

Admit defeat? That reading the delusional rants of a clueless man is something I have no interest in. You bet. :thumbsup: You've only proven that you are a professional at gibbering and crying about being insulted while insulting other people. But you've proven that well. Credit where it's due.

So you admit defeat?!

Admit defeat? That reading the delusional rants of a clueless man is something I have no interest in. You bet. :thumbsup: You've only proven that you are a professional at gibbering and crying about being insulted while insulting other people. But you've proven that well. Credit where it's due.

Now you're doing what you accuse me of.

Well, come on!! Show me where I'm clueless then! Show me where I'm wrong.

Now as they say "either put out or shut up"! (said in the nicest possible way)

Don't come back without facts to support your position!

So you admit defeat?!

Fact number 1: Nowhere have I cried like a bitch about being insulted, then went on to throw insults.

Fact number 2: Your walls of texts are too boring to comb through to find all of the mistakes that are certainly in there.

Fact number 3: You're claims of triumph where none can be found are hilarious.

Any more facts needed?

• Like 2

So you admit defeat?!

Fact number 1: Nowhere have I cried like a bitch about being insulted, then went on to throw insults.

Fact number 2: Your walls of texts are too boring to comb through to find all of the mistakes that are certainly in there.

Any more facts needed?

So you are admitting defeat numbnuts?!

If not, show where you say I don't know what i'm taking about ON TOPIC!

So you admit defeat?!

Any more facts needed?

Yes stupid, I'm admitting defeat by pointing out what a whiney cunt you are and laughing at your retardation. Is that how admitting defeat works in the land of fucktards?

Let me explain it to you again, nice and slow because it's rather apparent that you have trouble keeping up with conversations. You see, even if I wanted to read your pointless walls of gibberish, I have the same limited knowledge about John Lydon that you do. You are asking the deaf to lead the blind, which I wouldn't do for you if you were able to make a coherent post.

Now, take your time and let that sink in sweetcheeks, you have all week.

So you admit defeat?!

Any more facts needed?

Yes stupid, I'm admitting defeat by pointing out what a whiney cunt you are and laughing at your retardation. Is that how admitting defeat works in the land of fucktards?

Let me explain it to you again, nice and slow because it's rather apparent that you have trouble keeping up with conversations. You see, even if I wanted to read your pointless walls of gibberish, I have the same limited knowledge about John Lydon that you do. You are asking the deaf to lead the blind, which I wouldn't do for you if you were able to make a coherent post.

Now, take your time and let that sink in sweetcheeks, you have all week.

Look at what you wrote at 7:22. Now back it up!

Show me where you say I don't know what i'm taking about-- STAY ON TOPIC!

Show you where you don't know what you're talking about when neither one of us knows what you're talking about? Great idea. It's already been pointed out by Lenny and admitted by you that you don't know what you're talking about, so why should I bother treading through your nonsense? Just go back and reread your conversation with him. It should refresh your memory for another few hours. At least until your senile old ass forgets it again. :shrugs: