JFK

TombRaider

Did Oswald act alone?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think jfk was using his popularity to do crazy shit like pull out of vietnam. If u go after the mob and fuck with military then you might expect some repurrcussions.

A few dayd before his death, JfK signed a paper that ordered the removal of 1000 military advisors from Vietnam. The day after JfK's death Johnson overturned that paper and the war was on.

The CIA are the masters of deception and manipulation. Only hours after the assassination Hoover had the media telling the country that Oswald was the lone gunman and acted alone.

Fun fact. Hoover was set to retire because JfK wasn't going to keep him around anymore. Kennedy hated the CIA and FBI because of their abuse of power. After JfK died hours later, Johnson made Hoover the director of the FBI for life!!!

If you want to read some interesting shit, look up Operation Northwoods. That file was accidentally discovered in the early 90's amongst all of the documents that were released concerning the death of JFK.

Upon hearing and reading about Op Northwoods, Kennedy threatened to ''splinter the CIA into 1000 pieces and scatter it into the wind''.

The head of the CIA at the time was Allen Dulles, JfK fired him. Johnson put Dulles on the Warren Commision. You can't make this shit up.

Oh, and Dulles was the man who helped over throw Guatemala in a Coup, and was a part of the Coup in Iran in 53.He helped write the CIA's book on assassination and cover ups.

there were to many a bout turns, so many things over turned. and Oswald so dodgy, russian spy, political, hanging out with people wanted jfk dead. then MLK and RFK they are all just lone crazies too? crazy is subjective. the Kennedy's were dismantling the power structure of the US. these irish gangsters. they were in with everyone, kind of selfish, acting like royalty. if the mob or CIA or anyone threw some guy like Oaswald a few thousand dollars to take a shot at JFK it wouldn't be surprising. the mob would hire a russian affiliated guy, maybe have a few other guys and set Osawald up.

Aren't they meant to release em sooner? I mean Lennons FBI files are out already. And that was after poor old John Fitzgerald getting turned over.

Last I heard it was 2029. I don't think there was a conspiracy. JFK (Stone film) is utter garbage and not worth watching. I have yet to see anything convincing that there is a conspiracy, there are scientific reasons which account for the inconsistencies in the shootings (movement of JFK's body, bullet wound locations on JFK and the mayor being "inconsistent").

And there is just as much "scientific proof" that Oswald was most likely not the only gunman but that he might not have fired a shot that day........even the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded it was most likely a conspiracy in their 1979 report...................... and anyone who thinks the truth will finally come out in 2029 f and when the file is released is kidding themselves................

Edited by classicrawker

Explain the "scientific reasons" for the bullet fragments in Kennedy's head opposed to the bullet that hit him in the neck(entered and exited both JFK and Connally ). Two different types of bullets fired from the same rifle?

1 bullet(the neck) is intended to enter and exit. Full metal jacket.

The other bullet(s) that exploded in his head were designed to explode on impact. Fragmentation round.... hollow point

Two different types of bullets and 1 rifle?

Good luck.

JFK wasnt a conspiracy theory movie. Its a Jim Garrison Biopic. Those are the theories that tormented him.

Conspiracy means more than one person involved. Considering the people oswald knew its hard believe there wasnt some unspoken consensus that things might be better with kennedy dead. Oswald seems political. It wasnt like JFK stole my wife. Or even chapman like obsession.

Was this movie laughed off as pure bs when it first came out or did anyone take it seriously and go: omg… Stone is on to something here!?

there was a really good interview with him, the press tried to rubbish his movie, ultimately the only reason he got backing was because Costner came on board, it won 2 Oscars and was nominated for 5 others, and is regarded as a seminal movie with regards to editing, influence all films since. Made over $215 million at the box office, so was well received by the public. I think its aim was to revive interest amongst the younger generation in the assassination, and it worked.

Conspiracy aside it is a fantastic movie, the cast is one of the best I've ever seen

Was this movie laughed off as pure bs when it first came out or did anyone take it seriously and go: omg… Stone is on to something here!?

It wasn't laughed off at all. Alot of people tried to stop it from being released. Although there are alot of errors and embellishments, the movie forced the govt to create the JFK assassination act, which was/started the release of thousands and thousands of documents in the early 90's.

• Like 1

Explain the "scientific reasons" for the bullet fragments in Kennedy's head opposed to the bullet that hit him in the neck(entered and exited both JFK and Connally ). Two different types of bullets fired from the same rifle?

1 bullet(the neck) is intended to enter and exit. Full metal jacket.

The other bullet(s) that exploded in his head were designed to explode on impact. Fragmentation round.... hollow point

Two different types of bullets and 1 rifle?

Good luck.

There are so many things wrong with this case its pathetic.

From the Dallas PD mishandling evidence, the limo being wiped clean shortly after, the Doctors fucking up the autopsy, the body being illegally moved from Dallas to Maryland all the way to the bullshit Warren Report.

I'm not big into conspiracy theories but this one screams Coup de tat.

Keep in mind the CIA's job is to confuse and manipulate. When one starts to actually read into the JFK assassaination, at some point it becomes a big cluster fuck. The hallmark of the CIA.

' When all of the people have become confused the CIA's job is done'. ~ Allen Dulles former head of the CIA. Fired by JFK for the failed Bay of Pigs invasion, amongst other abuses of power.

I think jfk was using his popularity to do crazy shit like pull out of vietnam. If u go after the mob and fuck with military then you might expect some repurrcussions.

A few dayd before his death, JfK signed a paper that ordered the removal of 1000 military advisors from Vietnam. The day after JfK's death Johnson overturned that paper and the war was on.

The CIA are the masters of deception and manipulation. Only hours after the assassination Hoover had the media telling the country that Oswald was the lone gunman and acted alone.

Fun fact. Hoover was set to retire because JfK wasn't going to keep him around anymore. Kennedy hated the CIA and FBI because of their abuse of power. After JfK died hours later, Johnson made Hoover the director of the FBI for life!!!

If you want to read some interesting shit, look up Operation Northwoods. That file was accidentally discovered in the early 90's amongst all of the documents that were released concerning the death of JFK.

Upon hearing and reading about Op Northwoods, Kennedy threatened to ''splinter the CIA into 1000 pieces and scatter it into the wind''.

The head of the CIA at the time was Allen Dulles, JfK fired him. Johnson put Dulles on the Warren Commision. You can't make this shit up.

Oh, and Dulles was the man who helped over throw Guatemala in a Coup, and was a part of the Coup in Iran in 53.He helped write the CIA's book on assassination and cover ups.

there were to many a bout turns, so many things over turned. and Oswald so dodgy, russian spy, political, hanging out with people wanted jfk dead. then MLK and RFK they are all just lone crazies too? crazy is subjective. the Kennedy's were dismantling the power structure of the US. these irish gangsters. they were in with everyone, kind of selfish, acting like royalty. if the mob or CIA or anyone threw some guy like Oaswald a few thousand dollars to take a shot at JFK it wouldn't be surprising. the mob would hire a russian affiliated guy, maybe have a few other guys and set Osawald up.
Good point, RFK and MLK's assassinations are just as shady. Real fuckin tragedy that happened in the 60's. Three prominate assassinations in the US, Vietnam war, cival rights, crazy times.

I don't really blame the Doctors in Dallas cause they were railroaded when they pointed out that the body had to be left in Dallas. They were brushed aside.

Yeah, the Parkland Drs tried doing the right thing by keeping the body. When the SS pulls their guns its time to move. Bathesda hosp is where the insanity happened. For those who didn't know. I should say supposed insanity.

I just remembered, the Drs in Dallas fucked up the throat wound, so no pass for them. Lol

Edited by T.wa.T