Legal sale of recreational marijuana begins in Colo., first state to allow it

classicrawker

Is it true that if you get caught with a grinder and rizla or a pipe, even if you ain't got no skunk on you or nothing, in America you can get nicked?

You can purchase grinders and pipes at shops and you can buy bongs as well too. You won't get in trouble if cops find those items, but the problem is that most of those items will have bud on them when they're found.

I am surprised cops don't just park outside smoke shops and scare college kids into getting searched around here. They'd line up the jail cells in a week.

Umm, yes you will.

Doesn't have to have weed on it.

You can be arrested for "papers", a bong, a pipe, grinder, etc.

Most cops just use that as an "in" to search you though.

I swear i remember reading somewhere that 'drug paraphernalia' could get you arrested over there. What I've always wondered is, the cornershop here in town sells little plastic baggies with ganja on em, in packs of 30 and 50, it's pretty obvious that just about ohhhh everyone that buys em sells fuckin' weed, can the coppers not just keep their eyes on that and just nick whatever fucker buys a load?

True, and it doesn't have to had weed on it.

Thats one the issues the "weed advocates" have been fighting against.

Most of the "instruments" to smoke weed are legal, but you can get arrested for possessing them all the same.

No, they are completely legal until they've been used to smoke weed. They then have residue of an illegal substance on them and become illegal themselves.

Is it true that if you get caught with a grinder and rizla or a pipe, even if you ain't got no skunk on you or nothing, in America you can get nicked?

You can purchase grinders and pipes at shops and you can buy bongs as well too. You won't get in trouble if cops find those items, but the problem is that most of those items will have bud on them when they're found.

I am surprised cops don't just park outside smoke shops and scare college kids into getting searched around here. They'd line up the jail cells in a week.

Umm, yes you will.

I swear i remember reading somewhere that 'drug paraphernalia' could get you arrested over there. What I've always wondered is, the cornershop here in town sells little plastic baggies with ganja on em, in packs of 30 and 50, it's pretty obvious that just about ohhhh everyone that buys em sells fuckin' weed, can the coppers not just keep their eyes on that and just nick whatever fucker buys a load?

Most of the "instruments" to smoke weed are legal, but you can get arrested for possessing them all the same.

No, they are completely legal until they've been used to smoke weed. They then have residue of an illegal substance on them and become illegal themselves.

They are legal to buy, but if a cop wants to be a dick, they aren't legal to possess. You should look this up, because I don't think you know what your talking about.

You can go to jail for having a tire gauge, you probably don't even know what a tire gauge is used for, or dude, you can go to jail for buying to many matches.

You guys live in a dream world.

Invite me please...

You guys are exactly wrong. You can go to jail for drug instruments,

Doesn't even have to have the drug residue on it.

Sh*t, you guys better pay attention.

You can go to jail for a seed.

Yep, although i'm not too certain on the paraphernalia charge state to state if the instrument is brand new without residue, I think that is legal and what headshops are for. "Tobacco accessories"

Umm, yes you will.

They are legal to buy, but if a cop wants to be a dick, they aren't legal to possess. You should look this up, because I don't think you know what your talking about.

You can go to jail for having a tire gauge, you probably don't even know what a tire gauge is used for, or dude, you can go to jail for buying to many matches.

Invite me please...

I'd rather not invite anyone who acts like such a prick.

Are there any posters here who currently live in Colorado?

I am interested in seeing how it is coming along but I never hear anything about it.

They're busy getting high, or, according to Sunny, they've been arrested for buying a pack of matches and zigzags.

Never heard of anybody going to jail for possesing less than an ounce of pot or even paraphernalia for that matter. In Michigan you just get detained while they get your information, then they take the drugs and/or paraphernalia and you're on your way. A month later you get a letter to appear in court, you get charged, and at most get like 6 months of probation depending on how many previous offenses you have.

Umm, yes you will.

Invite me please...

Oh, it would be from you?

Don't worry, I would decline.

Umm, yes you will.

Invite me please...

So, have you noticed any physical side effects from being so far up your own ass?

Never heard of anybody going to jail for possesing less than an ounce of pot or even paraphernalia for that matter. In Michigan you just get detained while they get your information, then they take the drugs and/or paraphernalia and you're on your way. A month later you get a letter to appear in court, you get charged, and at most get like 6 months of probation depending on how many previous offenses you have.

Yeah, I live south of Mason-Dixon.

Don't see any of those states trying to legalize it do you?

They are still very strict down here.

When I lived in Arizona, I got caught with a dime bag at the library and bike cop took it from me and told me to go home.

I assure you where I live now, Alabama, I am going to jail.

Edited by SunnyDRE
  • Like 1

Umm, yes you will.

Invite me please...

So, have you noticed any physical side effects from being so far up your own ass?

You are right, I'm wrong.

You got it dude. I'm nothing but a thug and an asshole.

I don't know nothing.

Happy now?

Edited by SunnyDRE

Umm, yes you will.

Invite me please...

You are right, I'm wrong.

You got it dude. I'm nothing but a thug an asshole.

I don't know nothing.

Happy now?

Careful saying thug you racist, that's the new N word.

• Like 1

Even coke is a lot less addictive than its made out to be.

Tell that to anyone that just ran out of coke on a bender.

When I did coke I never had the money to go on a bender but from my experience you are always left craving more when the buzz wears off but with Ganja it is no big deal when you come down........

When I did coke I never had the money to go on a bender but from my experience you are always left craving more when the buzz wears off but with Ganja it is no big deal when you come down........

"Hey you know what would be awesome? More coke!"

"JESUS CHRIST WHY ISN'T THERE ANY MORE COKE?!?!"

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Thats just people and their personalities, in terms of being physically dependent it takes a lot more time than what they would lead you to believe. Not as long as alcohol but they make coke out to be this class A crazy heroin level addiction thing but it's really not. Even heroin isn't AS addictive, like they make out you try it once and thats your fuckin' life down the toilet although heroin, when full-blown is a fuckin' evil drug. Coke too, when you get full blown addicted, what i'm tryna say basically is it takes a lot longer time to get addicted to it than they make out.

Thats just people and their personalities, in terms of being physically dependent it takes a lot more time than what they would lead you to believe. Not as long as alcohol but they make coke out to be this class A crazy heroin level addiction thing but it's really not. Even heroin isn't AS addictive, like they make out you try it once and thats your fuckin' life down the toilet although heroin, when full-blown is a fuckin' evil drug. Coke too, when you get full blown addicted, what i'm tryna say basically is it takes a lot longer time to get addicted to it than they make out.

true enough Sugar...IMHO Coke makes you feel so good it is much more psychologically addictive then physically..............You feel so good you don't want the feeling to end so you want more but it is not withdrawal symptoms that makes you want more at least not initially.......