Post your favorite guitar players amazing guitar solos

classicrawker

^^ reminds me of the heavy parts of Babe I'm Gonna Leave You ^^

I've had this one on the brain for the last few weeks. Just pure passion from Marty Friedman.

Gary Moore just killing the Black Rose solo at Phil Lynott's birthday tribute gig:

Mind you these aren't my only favorite guitarists, but there's so many we'd be here all day if I posted them all.

Edited by moreblack

Ricthie Blackmore is such a great guitar player. Shame he's a complete dick to other musicians. Amazed at the fact that no Zeppelin has come up.

Bob Daisley got along fine with him.

He got along with musicians he respected and he respected Cozy Powell and treated him as an equal in Rainbow.........

Indeed.

In his book, Bob does not deny Ritchie's reputation etc but said that when he joined Rainbow he knew it was a big opportunity and he took his bass playing very seriously, which Ritchie appreciated.

edit: there is also some pictured evidence of Mr Blackmore having a self depreciating sense of humour, contrary to popular belief.

Edited by DR DOOM

Indeed.

In his book, Bob does not deny Ritchie's reputation etc but said that when he joined Rainbow he knew it was a big opportunity and he took his bass playing very seriously, which Ritchie appreciated.

edit: there is also some pictured evidence of Mr Blackmore having a self depreciating sense of humour, contrary to popular belief.

Other than In Gillian the other members of Deep Purple have said Ritchie was a Jekyll and Hyde....He could be the coolest person in the world or the biggest asshole.

I have reada a lot of stuff on DP and much like Axl I think Ritchie is an asshole but I love the mans music...........

If you have not already read it get a copy the ex Purple tour Manager Colin Hart......He gives great insight into Ritchie's personality.............

http://www.amazon.com/Hart-Life-Colin/dp/1908724048/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389732133&sr=1-1&keywords=colin+hart