Wtf! why was my thread deleted?

Really? You don't see any similarities between the 2? Jobs was a visionary that basically isolated himself from everyone. He never really had any real friends and he'd stop at nothing to reach his vision even if it include screwing over friends. I guess it's just me but that sounds a lot like Axl. Well at least how Axl used to be.

Really? You don't see any similarities between the 2? Jobs was a visionary that basically isolated himself from everyone. He never really had any real friends and he'd stop at nothing to reach his vision even if it include screwing over friends. I guess it's just me but that sounds a lot like Axl. Well at least how Axl used to be.

And he milked his followers with new versions of the same thing.

OK. My bad. I assumed you were trolling, but it sounds like you might have been going for an actual discussion.

Edited by magisme

just found it. you must have started it a while ago since it had slipped to the second page. after reading your original post in the topic i can understand why it was deleted. :lol:

if you were earnest with your topic then i'm sure it was a misunderstanding, but it came across like you were taking the piss a bit. we do usually try to PM people when their posts/topics are removed (did you check your inbox?) but it's possible whoever hid the topic was doing so on their mobile and unable to access the full messaging system. it happens sometimes.

and in the future if you have an issue like this, post it in the support subforum rather than create a new thread in D&N, where it doesn't belong. i'll lock this and if you have any specific issues or want to follow up on it, PM me or an admin.