The Greater London Region Thread

Ace Nova

Guest Len B'stard

try 100% inaccurate ;)

I'm sorry, am I being wrong in wanting more from a high street than kebab shops and a good chance of being robbed?

You're more likely to get robbed in the area you highlighted than the ones you didn't. Try hanging around Charring Cross at night...try hanging out around Shepherds Bush green with the fuckin' Somali lads with the Chelsea shirts on, see what happens :lol: Have you any idea how many crackheads and dodgy fuckers frequent the central area at nights? Thats where the proper scum are.

Edited by sugaraylen

6883317255_74f8ee6527.jpg

Got my nose pierced here a couple of times.

First time I got my eyebrow pierced was here too.

Got my nipple pierced here too.

7617433232_d635ee060e.jpg

Got my eyebrow pierced (again) here.

This is where I also got my tongue pierced.

Time_Bomb_fashion_shop_Croydon_450.jpg

I've not got anything pierced here, but here's where I got a replacement ball for my eyebrow when that came off.

I also got my current titanium nose ring put in as; I grew to hate my choice of having a blue nose ring from Up In Smoke.

I also got a Sex Pistols T shirt here too.

FelineRepairsvinceray-500-2.jpg

This is where I go to with all my guitars.

feline%2Bpencil.jpg

This is something I found of my friend/Owner of Feline Guitars.

This cartoon seems to be my guitar guy at work.

Edited by Snake-Pit

try 100% inaccurate ;)

I'm sorry, am I being wrong in wanting more from a high street than kebab shops and a good chance of being robbed?

You're more likely to get robbed in the area you highlighted than the ones you didn't. Try hanging around Charring Cross at night...try hanging out around Shepherds Bush green with the fuckin' Somali lads with the Chelsea shirts on, see what happens :lol: Have you any idea how many crackheads and dodgy fuckers frequent the central area at nights? Thats where the proper scum are.

Yeah, Shepherds Bush does look pretty dodgy once you're out of the Westfield mall but it's not just about safety, thats' one of the things you consider when you choose where to live, but not the only thing.

Ok, so I just called all the poorer areas shitholes :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

try 100% inaccurate ;)

Yeah, Shepherds Bush does look pretty dodgy once you're out of the Westfield mall but it's not just about safety, thats' one of the things you consider when you choose where to live, but not the only thing.

Ok, so I just called all the poorer areas shitholes :lol:

Exactly, which means its got fuck all to do with it being a shithole and more to do with you being a bit snobby :lol: The outer parts are at least residential so it's peoples homes and that, it's those central areas that are always the dodgiest.

Guest Len B'stard

The funny bit about that is the sort of snobbery you are subscribing to considers people like you on the same level as the poorer people in the shithole areas.

Guest Len B'stard

I'm presuming there has been an umpteenth remake of Pride and Prejudice :lol: I have serious issues with Jane Austen, my sister was a huge fan growing up and God it would get on my nerves. Not that there's anything wrong with Jane Austen, its great literature...but when you're 13 years old and your cardinal interest is Tupac Shakur then it kinda runs contrary to where you wanna be at. A good consequence of it though is that I'd read Pride and Predjudice and Sense and Sensibility and all of that since before they pulled it up in school. Unless you were talking about another Mr D'arcy.

I'm presuming there has been an umpteenth remake of Pride and Prejudice :lol: I have serious issues with Jane Austen, my sister was a huge fan growing up and God it would get on my nerves. Not that there's anything wrong with Jane Austen, its great literature...but when you're 13 years old and your cardinal interest is Tupac Shakur then it kinda runs contrary to where you wanna be at. A good consequence of it though is that I'd read Pride and Predjudice and Sense and Sensibility and all of that since before they pulled it up in school. Unless you were talking about another Mr D'arcy.

Sigh, there is no other Mr Darcy. P&P was a favourite of mine in school. I was so happy that my name was Elizabeth, and Lizzy for short. And I dated a man once named Bennett, but that would have been too much to bear.

I watch most adaptations. I guess Colin Firth is my favourite for some things, but Matthew Macfadyen made him hot! Hence Twickenham.

Edited by Orsys

Guest Len B'stard

Colin Firth, yes, thats exactly the one my sister used to watch, fuck me, that was around in the 90s weren't it? I really like her work though, it had an amazing subtlety to it that took everybody a great long while to really appreciate. I can never figure out why cuz it's really quite engrossing and it has an understated poetry to it, the writing that is, her narrative voice is/was really pretty fuckin' singular. I think she was ahead of her times actually, shes a lot more rated now than she was in her day.

Although, yes, I understand that 90% of the thing for a lot of yous (girls/ladies) is the fact that you fancy the idea of Mr D'arcy :lol: