LA anchor mistakes Sam Jackson for Lawrence Fishburne

RussTCB

Guest Len B'stard

Whats funnier about this interview is he's having a go at the bloke for getting his name wrong and when he's talking about the original Robocop he calls Paul Verhoven Peter Verhoven. I guess it's hard to remember these whiteboys names :D

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 4

Sam Jackson is a cunt. Ok, so that dude sucks at his job, but why humiliate him? Say it once and move the fuck on. Not cool. The interviewer apologized and tried to move forward, which is all he could do.

If you can't accept a sincere apology, or at least just drop it, then it's just cruel and you probably have issues. All ego, no class. I like him as an actor though.

Edited by Rovim

Guest Len B'stard

Sam Jackson is a cunt. Ok, so that dude sucks at his job, but why humiliate him? Say it once and move the fuck on. Not cool. The interviewer apologized and tried to move forward, which is all he could do.

If you can't accept a sincere apology, or at least just drop it, then it's just cruel and you probably have issues. All ego, no class. I like him as an actor though.

Worst thing is, he don't really have that much to be egotistical about, he's not even a good actor.

Worst thing is, he don't really have that much to be egotistical about, he's not even a good actor.

Fuck you're talking about?