the Where Was This Picture Taken game v. 2014

wfuckinga

Copied directly from P5's post in the 2013 thread

We play this game on another forum I post on, and it's a lot of fun, so I figured what the fuck, let's try it here! Hopefully you guys find it fun :)

The rules are simple - someone posts a picture from somewhere in the world, and other members have to guess where it was taken. Whoever gets it right gets to post the next picture, and so on. City will suffice when guessing locations.

EXAMPLE:

I post this picture:

1010014_715005441848823_926920152_n.jpg

Obviously, the answer is Moscow. Member x guesses New York. Wrong. Member y guesses Moscow. Correct. Member y gets to post the next picture.

I get to start off!

DontCheat_zps9d78b6e5.jpg

Reading, Pennsylvania.

Bingo! Yes, it's the famous Reading "Pagoda". From what I remember hearing, it was originally designed and built as a bread & breakfast type of resort....eventually, the plans were scrapped but it remained as a local landmark.

I've heard of bed & breakfasts before. Not sure what a bread and breakfast is though :lol:

Oh. And when you guys post pictures, rehost the image on imgur or something if the filename is "readingpa.jpg" or some shit. Ruins the fun :P

• Like 1

Reading, Pennsylvania.

Bingo! Yes, it's the famous Reading "Pagoda". From what I remember hearing, it was originally designed and built as a bread & breakfast type of resort....eventually, the plans were scrapped but it remained as a local landmark.

I've heard of bed & breakfasts before. Not sure what a bread and breakfast is though :lol:

Oh. And when you guys post pictures, rehost the image on imgur or something if the filename is "readingpa.jpg" or some shit. Ruins the fun :P

:lol:

My pic didn't say that, did it?

Reading, Pennsylvania.

I had to do like, six Google searches to figure it out. :lol:

• Like 1

Reading, Pennsylvania.

Nah, just making an example :lol: