Cher

Snake-Pit

Suprisingly decent actress (odd she hasn't turned up on American Horror Story yet). Never could sing, but had a ton of moxie. As an X-Files fangirl, I will always have time for her cover of that Walking in Memphis song, even though it's objectively terrible (both the original and her version). Loses points for that I Believe dance song from the late 90s, though. That was like aural ebola.

Edited by Angelica

Guest Len B'stard

She was a total fox back then.

Don't understand why all the plastic surgery...but anyway, she should put it away these days.

I'd've even shagged her in the 'do you believe in...whatever the fuckin' words are' era. In fact, i'd probably shag her now :lol:

Don't understand why all the plastic surgery...but anyway, she should put it away these days.

I'd've even shagged her in the 'do you believe in...whatever the fuckin' words are' era. In fact, i'd probably shag her now :lol:

I'm unsure whether to applaud your honesty or shame your morals.....

:)

Guest Len B'stard

I'm unsure whether to applaud your honesty or shame your morals.....

:)

The way i see it is...money! :lol: And she can't be any worse than some of the munters i've sorted out in the past, at least she WAS gorgeous once :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen