Beta - 1990 to now ??

Stephanie's Wikipedia says Dylan was born in 1990. And Stephanie wasn't involved with Axl until mid 91. So why Beta's profile says 1990?Who knows?

Unless they were filming the videos late 1990. And she was Dylan's babysitter on the set. And that's stretching there Beta LOL

Edited by SweetRose

Can somehow whose a bit more experienced with Linkeden see if this is interesting at all quick search of W Axl Rose and damn he has a lot of assistants etc https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/f?type=all&keywords=W%20Axl%20Rose&orig=GLHD&rsid=&pageKey=nprofile_view_nonself&_mSplash=1

There's also 2 Beta's on there, I think if one is legit, the one with her name in uppercase would be, because there's no other info and it lists her as the manager. Of course, Tupac Shakur, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, and Kurt Cobain also have LinkedIn accounts.

Edited by dalsh327

Don't Cry was filmed just after the UYI's were released, and he and Stephanie only started dating a few months before then. Weird. Maybe 1990 is when she started sending him vibes? :jerkoff:

Edited by Angelica

Even if it said 1991, it would still be wtf. Babysitting Dylan on set for his mother constitutes working for the band? Lol.

Dammit Angelica, stop with all the Beta and Axl hatred and bashing. Don't you know that the real secret behind the Mayan calendar wasn't the end of the world, but to mess with the dates specifically to make it look like Beta was lying about something, when she actually wasn't?

The jealousy towards Jarmo, Del, Beta and Team Brazil is laughable and pathetic.

Your anything to do with Axl Rose ass kissing is "laughable and pathetic".

Jus because I don't have a mullet anymore and I'm not stuck back in 1998 doesn't mean I kiss anyone's ass.

But you did say you came in your pants the second you heard Axl was coming to Canada.

And seriously dude. ALL you do on here is kiss Axl and Team Brazil's ass. I don't see how you can say that you don't with a straight face. The very fact you think that people are actually jealous of guys like Del and Jarmo pretty much says it all.

And Coma - yes, Slash was a junkie. Just like Izzy was. And John Lennon. And the majority of all the rock stars that have produced the greatest rock music in the world. While Slash was being a "junkie" he helped GnR create some of the most amazing rock music of my generation. And he seemed to be able to keep his drug use under control enough to never miss a concert, never make a concert start three hours late, and he always made it to the studio - where he helped GnR create four amazing albums in five years.

• Like 1