Does your closest ally know that you use MYGNR?

Gracii Guns

Does your closest ally know that you use MYGNR?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tell people this all the time, and it's the truth: my coworkers fuck with me about posting here.

They'll print out Slash memes in color and tape them somewhere around my desk, sometimes hiding it so I don't see it for a few days. They'll say things like "You know who the greatest guitarist is? [pause] ...Slash." I get ribbed all the time about it- not necessarily posting here, but the subject matter here. If they walk by my computer screen and see i'm perusing the board, sometimes they'll say "How's Axl today?" or other stuff akin to that. Cheeky bastards.

• Like 1

I mingle with my peers or no one, and since I have no peers, I mingle with no one.

Cuz there's no father to your style? :D

That, and because the people of this century lack the necessary theology and geometry.

Have you read Confederacy of Dunces?

Toole. :wub:

• Like 1

I tell people this all the time, and it's the truth: my coworkers fuck with me about posting here.

They'll print out Slash memes in color and tape them somewhere around my desk, sometimes hiding it so I don't see it for a few days. They'll say things like "You know who the greatest guitarist is? [pause] ...Slash." I get ribbed all the time about it- not necessarily posting here, but the subject matter here. If they walk by my computer screen and see i'm perusing the board, sometimes they'll say "How's Axl today?" or other stuff akin to that. Cheeky bastards.

That's just proof that if you're lucky enough to get a job, you can still act like you haven't.

So it's not just us that take the piss out of you then? :P