Does your closest ally know that you use MYGNR?

Gracii Guns

Does your closest ally know that you use MYGNR?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, everyone who is important to me knows that I'm on here and that I love GNR. Even some who aren't important to me. What's to be embarrassed about? I don't care in any way whatsoever what people think of my tastes. Anyone who scoffs I just tell them that it's fun and I have many great friends here, from all over the world. And rather than watch some banal TV show I learn all sorts of things about people/the world/culture/attitudes and sometimes just have fun and a laugh. Nothing wrong with that! Nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about here. Anyone who thinks that needs to get out a bit more and stop worrying so much about what others think of them and their tastes.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

My bird knows...and takes the piss out of me for it, the bitch :lol: She thinks it's hilairious and doesn't buy for one second that I ain't really a GnR fan as such. She calls it 'playing with your little friends' :lol:

Yeah pretty much everyone I have a good friendship with knows.

Some of them even know of some of the characters here. My current girlfriend thinks Lenny is hilarious, and my best friend wants to fuck Dazey. I think my last girlfriend even sat in for some of the Skype Crew voice chats.

It's not that weird to tell people, it's a good laugh, I pick up some shit for it at the bars and such, but everyone's got that embarrassing thing that they get shit from their friends for.

Guest Len B'stard

Oh thats no bother, stick his fat arse on a treadmill for 6 weeks, he'll be right as rain! I'll even brush his teeth for you, now i can't say fairer than that :lol:

My fella knows about Miser, as he was visiting the weekend Miser had his 50-threads-a-day meltdown last year. He also knows about Dazey, I was so pleased that Dazey's having a kid that I mentioned it to him on the phone the other night. He knows about Redhead, as she made me a stunning veil, similar to the one worn in November Rain vid, which he is also very grateful for. Erm, he also knows about Deeds and two other past and present members who I've met and have had some impact in my life.

I have a lot of Internet friends.

My boyfriend knows about you Gracii :P He also knows Graeme very well as we're good friends and (until he buggered off to Mexico) we all hang out a lot, he knows of Sam because we're still good friends and see each other occasionally, and he knows of my debates with Dazey :lol: Other than that I don't think he knows of anyone specific from here.