"Black death" NOT spread by rat fleas

Guest NGOG

I was told it was Pakistanis. :shrugs:

No, that was the Brown Death you idiot, Allah! :rolleyes:

:P:lol:

Here's me thinking the Black Death was a euphemism for Purple Aki. :shrugs:

You're not the one with a monthly train pass on his daily commute! :lol:

How many times you bumped into him now? You need to get Google Glass so you can snap a pic without suspicion.

Once with proper interaction and again at Oxford Road Station as I legged it past him on my way to The Grand Central. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

How many times you bumped into him now? You need to get Google Glass so you can snap a pic without suspicion.

Once with proper interaction and again at Oxford Road Station as I legged it past him on my way to The Grand Central. :lol:

He probably thinks you're playing hard to get :lol: I wonder how many times he's 'buzzed' off you :nervous::lol:

Airborne bacteria, eh? Guess those doctors weren't so crazy after all.

Doktorschnabel_430px.jpg

But at the same time cooking seasoning isn't really going to help :lol:

At least they smelled pretty/edible.

And didn't they think it was airborne because it came from volcanoes or something? Not exactly correct, as it turns out.

As a man of Jewish descent, I am sick and tired of all the jokes about us. I think they often cement prejudices and misinterpretations of the Jewish people and culture. Nevertheless, every now and then, even I enjoy a good laugh and feel that I shouldn't be so serious about everything. So I have a very good joke about the holocaust here, if anyone wants to buy it.

What's the pseudo-logic behind the Jews being responsible? They really do get scapegoated for everything! :lol:

Edited by NGOG

What's the pseudo-logic behind the Jews being responsible? They really do get scapegoated for everything! :lol:

They were already persecuted back then for this. Apparently they were less affected and not many Jews died compared to the rest. Probably it was just a best hygiene and the fact that they were kept apart in their own communities. It could also be true.

They were already persecuted back then for this. Apparently they were less affected and not many Jews died compared to the rest. Probably it was just a best hygiene and the fact that they were kept apart in their own communities. It could also be true.

Indeed! Had better hygiene and kept to themselves so the spread was far less prevalent in Jewish communities so in the chaos of it all they were blamed.

nothing it was a joke based on how the jews were scapegoated at the time for "starting" the black death. many were burned alive, including many settlements and villages.

Edited by bran

God was giving them preferential treatment - they must be punished!

nothing it was a joke based on how the jews were scapegoated at the time for "starting" the black death. many were burned alive.

That's what I was asking about...

God was giving them preferential treatment - they must be punished!

nothing it was a joke based on how the jews were scapegoated at the time for "starting" the black death. many were burned alive.

That's what I was asking about...

from what i saw on the history channel long ago, their was a pretty famous jewish doctor who would go to village to village to try and take care of the sick. people thought since he went to all these villages and never got sick so people in their panic thought either he caused the disease or carried it, so he was ambushed on the road and burned alive, then it just snowballed to blaming all jews for carrying the disease.

Edited by bran