Lost my job.

Damn_Smooth

Guest Len B'stard

Fuck that man, when it comes to violence motives dont matter, its just that its violence, what did your statement read 'i clearly indentified the defendant was a bitch and proceeded to break him as i do all my bitches' you started shoving him and then put him in a headlock til he fucking tapped you mentalist, what did you think they were gonna say 'well if a bitch dont play then she gots ta pay, i feels you' :lol: This isnt The Mack :lol:

You never tell the truth, thats the first rule :lol: I expected better from you man!

Well yeah, now that you put it that way. :lol:

What are your prospects like? I mean have you got anything lined up?

Edited by sugaraylen

Fuck that man, when it comes to violence motives dont matter, its just that its violence, what did your statement read 'i clearly indentified the defendant was a bitch and proceeded to break him as i do all my bitches' you started shoving him and then put him in a headlock til he fucking tapped you mentalist, what did you think they were gonna say 'well if a bitch dont play then she gots ta pay, i feels you' :lol: This isnt The Mack :lol:

You never tell the truth, thats the first rule :lol: I expected better from you man!

Well yeah, now that you put it that way. :lol:

What are your prospects like? I mean have you got anything lined up?

Yeah man, it's in the OP. I just got hired today doing easier work for more pay. Was working in the freezer of a warehouse, and now I'll be fixing cracks in concrete. From one extreme to the other as far as temperature goes though. but yeah, better pay, benefits and unemployment for the winter. I can handle that.

Guest Len B'stard

Ahhhhhhh thats alright then, long as you're straight and everything, cool, i thought you were like...fucked, oh thats cool then ;)

Guest Len B'stard

Still though, the Gods have smiled on you but like, as a piece of advice that might hold you in good stead, the whole jailhouse thing, it never ends well, a firm word, eye contact, these things are good but when you get to the bending them over whilst choking them and pulling their pants down bit, it's probably a bit too far, kay? :D

Still though, the Gods have smiled on you but like, as a piece of advice that might hold you in good stead, the whole jailhouse thing, it never ends well, a firm word, eye contact, these things are good but when you get to the bending them over whilst choking them and pulling their pants down bit, it's probably a bit too far, kay? :D

Yeah man, hindsight is 20/20. Thanks for the advice.

Guest Len B'stard

If in fact the phrase 'damn smooth' can, in some distant context be construed as 'threatening, violent, aggressive and generally unpleasant' :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

2 weeks ago a fucktarded cocksucker at work decided that he should be my boss without anybody's approval.

Just by reading this, you should have immediately went to your supervisor(s) and told them what was going on. The guy was disrupting the workplace obviously and had no authority over you. You fucked up by taking the bait and getting into a physical altercation with the guy -- learned the hard way.

The good news is that you apparently have gotten hired already with a better job that is easier and pays more. Congrats. But, how the hell are you collecting unemployment at the same time then? That's fucking illegal and will come to bite you in the ass if you keep it for an extended period.

• Like 1

2 weeks ago a fucktarded cocksucker at work decided that he should be my boss without anybody's approval.

Just by reading this, you should have immediately went to your supervisor(s) and told them what was going on. The guy was disrupting the workplace obviously and had no authority over you. You fucked up by taking the bait and getting into a physical altercation with the guy -- learned the hard way.

The good news is that you apparently have gotten hired already with a better job that is easier and pays more. Congrats. But, how the hell are you collecting unemployment at the same time then? That's fucking illegal and will come to bite you in the ass if you keep it for an extended period.

I'm not collecting unemployment now, I will be next fall until spring when we start up again.

I'm not collecting unemployment now, I will be next fall until spring when we start up again.

If you're already hired elsewhere do not even bother, when you file taxes at the end of the year, your W-2 and UI info will overlap and you will be fucked.

• Like 1

If you're already hired elsewhere do not even bother, when you file taxes at the end of the year, your W-2 and UI info will overlap and you will be fucked.

Yeah, I'm not even planning on trying now.

• Like 1