Lost my job.

Damn_Smooth

Sorry Op, but you are a dickhead.

So what, someone told you what to do, that you think is on the same level as you...and your first instinct first instinct is to fight him?

Seriously, you really think you got the bad end of the stick?

You should be in jail right now.

Grow up.

:lol: Yeah. My first instinct was to do my job, which I was trying to do until he got right between me and what I needed to do to yell in my face. My second instinct was to push him back and tell him to get to work so I could continue to do my job. My third instinct was to take him to the ground and restrain him after he pushed me and charged. You can shove your jail and your morals straight up your ass, because the cops didn't agree with you.

To be fair, your OP didn't really describe that he got in your face and was yelling at you. It kinda just sounded like someone was being kindof a dick to you, and then your first reaction was to shove him.

Anyone who presses charges for getting put in a head lock should get the chair.

Anyone who DOESN'T press charges for getting put in a head lock should get the chair.

What about those that charge themselves into headlocks, then attempt to press charges but get laughed at by the cops because they have no case? Should they get the chair for failing to press charges or atempting false charges or a chair for each?

So what, someone told you what to do, that you think is on the same level as you...and your first instinct first instinct is to fight him?

Grow up.

:lol: Yeah. My first instinct was to do my job, which I was trying to do until he got right between me and what I needed to do to yell in my face. My second instinct was to push him back and tell him to get to work so I could continue to do my job. My third instinct was to take him to the ground and restrain him after he pushed me and charged. You can shove your jail and your morals straight up your ass, because the cops didn't agree with you.

To be fair, your OP didn't really describe that he got in your face and was yelling at you. It kinda just sounded like someone was being kindof a dick to you, and then your first reaction was to shove him.
Had I realized there would be an inquest, I would have went into full detail. The OP was meant mostly for comedic value.

Guest Len B'stard

Grow up.

At the job you lost, I would have had you arrested. At the new job, if I knew what you did on the previous job, I would have never hired you.

Think about your post:

You fought a guy for telling you what to do, at a job you chose, and got paid for.

You are lucky you found something else.

Seriously man...Violence? Do you not read the news?

You're such a fuckin' snitch Sunny :lol: