Lost my job.

Damn_Smooth

I thought you ran out of likes Damn Smooth, did you threaten the mods with an ass kicking :lol: j/k

Nope, I'm out again. They keep coming back as soon as it's been 24 hours since you used one so I'm getting them back from last night. I'm trying to play catch up and I'm almost there. Now I owe you one too.

Sorry Op, but you are a dickhead.

So what, someone told you what to do, that you think is on the same level as you...and your first instinct is to fight him?

Seriously, you really think you got the bad end of the stick?

You should be in jail right now.

Grow up.

Edited by SunnyDRE

So what, someone told you what to do, that you think is on the same level as you...and your first instinct first instinct is to fight him?

Grow up.

:lol: Yeah. My first instinct was to do my job, which I was trying to do until he got right between me and what I needed to do to yell in my face. My second instinct was to push him back and tell him to get to work so I could continue to do my job. My third instinct was to take him to the ground and restrain him after he pushed me and charged. You can shove your jail and your morals straight up your ass, because the cops didn't agree with you.

So what, someone told you what to do, that you think is on the same level as you...and your first instinct first instinct is to fight him?

Grow up.

:lol: Yeah. My first instinct was to do my job, which I was trying to do until he got right between me and what I needed to do to yell in my face. My second instinct was to push him back and tell him to get to work so I could continue to do my job. My third instinct was to take him to the ground and restrain him after he pushed me and charged. You can shove your jail and your morals straight up your ass, because the cops didn't agree with you.

At the job you lost, I would have had you arrested. At the new job, if I knew what you did on the previous job, I would have never hired you.

Think about your post:

You fought a guy for telling you what to do, at a job you chose, and got paid for.

You are lucky you found something else.

Seriously man...Violence? Do you not read the news?

• Like 1

Grow up.

At the job you lost, I would have had you arrested. At the new job, if I knew what you did on the previous job, I would have never hired you.

Think about your post:

You fought a guy for telling you what to do, at a job you chose, and got paid for.

Arrested for what? If the guy came over to Smooth and started yelling and bawling, Smooth could have reasonably been in fear of imminent danger, so he reacted preemptively, in self-defense.

Grow up.

Think about your post:

The job I had tried keeping me but was blocked by corporate which isn't even in this state, which is why it took 2 weeks to get fired.The new job was given a full explanation of what happened at my previous job. A police report was filed and here I sit, far from jail. If I had fought the guy, he would have been hurt instead of held until he agreed to settle down. Sorry, but I really don't give a shit what you would have done when everyone involved did the exact opposite. Edited by Damn_Smooth

Grow up.

Think about your post:

The job I had tried keeping me but was blocked by corporate which isn't even in this state, which is why it took 2 weeks to get fired.The new job was given a full explanation of what happened at my previous job. A police report was filed and here I sit, far from jail. If I had fought the guy, he would have been hurt instead of held until he agreed to settle down. Sorry, but I really don't give a shit what you would have done when everyone involved did the exact opposite.

That's fine man...keep beating on people that tell you what to do....you'll get the life you deserve. :P

Grow up.

Think about your post:

The job I had tried keeping me but was blocked by corporate which isn't even in this state, which is why it took 2 weeks to get fired.The new job was given a full explanation of what happened at my previous job. A police report was filed and here I sit, far from jail. If I had fought the guy, he would have been hurt instead of held until he agreed to settle down. Sorry, but I really don't give a shit what you would have done when everyone involved did the exact opposite.

That's fine man...keep beating on people that tell you what to do....you'll get the life you deserve. :P

You should rephrase that to "start beating on people" because I haven't beat on anybody yet. You'd think my police record would be little longer than a DUI in 2000 if I had.