Does anyone else think Bucket should replace Dj for the Vegas sideshows?

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

it seems only fitting to have an old member ( Duff) first fill in for Tommy for the first set of shows in S.A, and then bring Bucket in for the vegas sideshows?

it seems only fitting to have an old member ( Duff) first fill in for Tommy for the first set of shows in S.A, and then bring Bucket in for the vegas sideshows?

I'd pay embarrassing amounts of money to have Bucket back.

• Like 3

well, i'm selling this beauty:

heavy-duty-stainless-steel-bucket1.jpg

let me know if you are indeed interested in splashing some cash on a bucket.

• Like 3

Guest Gunns

isnt it funny, the one person who most of the gnr community made jokes about, had more integrity then some of the members that have been in the band since. I think at this stage, Axl needs Big B more than the other way round.

Edited by Gunns
  • Like 1

isnt it funny, the one person who most of the gnr community made jokes about, had more integrity then some of the members that have been in the band since. I think at this stage, Axl needs Big B more than the other way round.

I am sorry, how many of these people you are judging do you know personally? You can judge integrity from Circus Magazine?

Best GN'R guitarist since Slash hands down. (I'd contend he is better, skill-wise, than Slash, but they obviously have different styles so I don't know how fair the comparison is).

The nuband has looked like a train wreck with each new reincarnation; it's so random, they don't look good together. To bring Bucket back, to replace anybody in the band, is to add insult to injury.

I'm interested to hear GN'R material with Buckethead on it, but I have no interest in seeing a guy with a bucket on his head playing solos with a 50 year-old man who looks like a catfish leaning on his shoulder.

well, i'm selling this beauty:

heavy-duty-stainless-steel-bucket1.jpg

let me know if you are indeed interested in splashing some cash on a bucket.

Put it on Brian Carroll's head and you got a deal.

But when it comes to Buckethead, Axl has absolutely no power of persuasion. There is no way on god's green earth that Buckethead would contemplate returning to the GNR fold. Period.

But when it comes to Buckethead, Axl has absolutely no power of persuasion. There is no way on god's green earth that Buckethead would contemplate returning to the GNR fold. Period.

It's nice to dream. It's pretty much what we do around here. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Why'd you say that?

Why'd you say that?

I've asked certain people close to Buckethead, including Brain. Brain stated that he didn't believe Buckethead would share a stage with Axl ever again.

There have been reports where Buckethead has become irked by people asking him about GNR - and that his entourage try to prevent him from being bothered by such questions.

But aside from that, it's been widely reported that GNR management did everything in their power to bring Buckethead back. There was no offer they weren't prepared to make. Buckethead was very burned by being publicly blamed for GNR cancelling their appearance at Lisboa 2004.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

Why'd you say that?

I've asked certain people close to Buckethead, including Brain. Brain stated that he didn't believe Buckethead would share a stage with Axl ever again.

There have been reports where Buckethead has become irked by people asking him about GNR - and that his entourage try to prevent him from being bothered by such questions.

But aside from that, it's been widely reported that GNR management did everything in their power to bring Buckethead back. There was no offer they weren't prepared to make. Buckethead was very burned by being publicly blamed for GNR cancelling their appearance at Lisboa 2004.

And to dive into it further:

Buckethead releases new music. He's released an astronomical number of albums and I think at the end of the day he just get fed up because he knew CD, the way he understood it, was never going to happen.