If a guitarist left??

What was it like in I think it was 2009 before ashba got hired .. Was there anyone of any significance that auditioned ? Do we even know who did ? I wasn't on the forum around then

I remember reading a few months back that a guy named Nuno Bettencourt was asked to audition. He played with Gary Cherone (That one guy who was the third singer for Van Halen). Shreds a lot like BBF.
Cherone was from extreme right

Yeah.

Their hired Guns, employees and that's it nothing major to be honest. If one leaves another will easily come fill in. These guys as good as they are like a Buckethead no one would really know who they are if it weren't for Axl or the GnR brand. So yeah many other guitarist would join up it's really that simple.

The only band that ever worked with three guitarists was Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac, because everyone of them were talanted and had chemistry, wich is something that this band doesn't have. Loosing a guitarist in this band would do absolutely nothing as long as there's a dude with a les paul playing Sweet Child one and a half hour into the show.

• Like 1

The only band that ever worked with three guitarists was Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac, because everyone of them were talanted and had chemistry, wich is something that this band doesn't have. Loosing a guitarist in this band would do absolutely nothing as long as there's a dude with a les paul playing Sweet Child one and a half hour into the show.

False. Lynyrd Skynyrd.

And when Danny Kirwan was in the band, Jeremy Spencer kind of took a backseat (He's got basically no contributions on Then Play On).