If a guitarist left??

What do you think would go down if one of the guys left?

If tommy- I think duff is on board!

If DJ- not likely DJ will ever leave on his own terms :/

if bumble- idk what they'd do. Make fortus the focus?! Again not likely. Maybe it's slash or death at that point.

If fortus- izzy? Not likely. I don't think fortus would leave ether though

if bumble- idk what they'd do. Make fortus the focus?! Again not likely. Maybe it's slash or death at that point.

If Tommy left, I bet Axl would ask Duff

DJ won't leave and if he did- new guitarists would be auditioned

If Ron did- Bucket would be asked, he would decline and new guitarists would be auditioned

Richard- Don't see Izzy coming back permanently without a reunion so.... new guitarists would be auditioned

If Ron did- Bucket would be asked, he would decline and new guitarists would be auditioned

Richard- Don't see Izzy coming back permanently without a reunion so.... new guitarists would be auditioned

Hmm yah no way bucket would do it even though Axl has been relatively stable over the years.

Who the fuk you think Axl would/could get??

I mean it's bound to happen. Does anyone think DJ and bumble lead this band till the end?

Ashba should leave. Fortus and Bumblefoot are being underutilized in the band because of that clown. At best, Ashba should be a rhythm guitarist and play 0 solos and he should also be forced to stop being a douche on stage by contract - one more Hulk Hogan ears and you're gone. Take black awful gloves off so you can bend the notes properly or you're gone. Stop trying to look like Slash and hit the right notes or you're gone.

• Like 3

Ashba should leave. Fortus and Bumblefoot are being underutilized in the band because of that clown. At best, Ashba should be a rhythm guitarist and play 0 solos and he should also be forced to stop being a douche on stage by contract - one more Hulk Hogan ears and you're gone. Take black awful gloves off so you can bend the notes properly or you're gone. Stop trying to look like Slash and hit the right notes or you're gone.

Seriously man the top hat was when he lost it for me.. Ok you ain't that good o well ok you look emo o well, but common The Top Hat

Seriously man the top hat was when he lost it for me.. Ok you ain't that good o well ok you look emo o well, but common The Top Hat

he was wearing those hats WAY before he ever had anything to do with GNR.

he was wearing those hats WAY before he ever had anything to do with GNR.

But not continuously as he does in Axl's band. He has a "nice" haircut, yet he wears the hat when he's on stage. Always.

Don't blindfold yourself.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

It's undeniable the guy has a couple things where it can seem as if he is trying to come across as Slash's equally impressive sidekick, look at his damn poses, hat. old cigarette thing, poor attempts at emulating his method, the foot stamping thing (no it ain't just keeping time, it's so Slash), it's just bad when he is overly eager to seem rock n' roll cause he doesn't have any classic riffs or solos of his own and can't just let the music and chilling out a bit, letting the people decide if you're an iconic player.

Hmm yah no way bucket would do it even though Axl has been relatively stable over the years.

Who the fuk you think Axl would/could get??

I mean it's bound to happen. Does anyone think DJ and bumble lead this band till the end?

I'm sure there are plenty of "up and coming" guys that would accept the gig- much like how Ron and DJ were before they joined.

When Tommy leaves replace him with Duff

When DJ leaves replace him with Slash

When Bumblefoot leaves replace him with nobody

When Richard leaves replace him with Izzy

When Frank leaves replace him with Steven or Matt

Dizzy can stay but fire the other useless keyboardplayer..Can't remember his name at the time :lol:

Edited by gunnari

If Ron left - prepare for Guthrie Govan politely declining then ask him anyway if he's up for it

If Richard left - tour without him and audition between tour legs.

I'd be bloody sad if either of these two walked, although I can't help but feel they deserve better

• Like 1

I've always advocated for DJ leaving so Richard and Ron can handle dual-lead guitar. It's all that's needed. If Axl really wanted a third guy, ask Izzy to come back.

I'm kinda sorta now advocating for Tommy to leave also because I'm really convinced his heart isn't in the band anymore. I think the bassist position should be left for Duff and Duff only.

Oh yeah and fire Pitman and replace Frank with the best drummer that nu-GNR ever had (Brain), Axl get in shape release a new album adkfj;alskdfjalkdsfj;l etc etc etc.

What was it like in I think it was 2009 before ashba got hired .. Was there anyone of any significance that auditioned ? Do we even know who did ? I wasn't on the forum around then

I remember reading a few months back that a guy named Nuno Bettencourt was asked to audition. He played with Gary Cherone (That one guy who was the third singer for Van Halen). Shreds a lot like BBF.

What was it like in I think it was 2009 before ashba got hired .. Was there anyone of any significance that auditioned ? Do we even know who did ? I wasn't on the forum around then

I remember reading a few months back that a guy named Nuno Bettencourt was asked to audition. He played with Gary Cherone (That one guy who was the third singer for Van Halen). Shreds a lot like BBF.
Cherone was from extreme right