The ultimate thread about Axl's weight

your threads are very stupid and not funny at all. cupcake better.

Who's trolling?

You have nothing to say? Stay away.

Stop stalking me, kid.

Stalking? It's not my fault you keep creating stupid threads. You're free to do that (although I guess there must be a limit) and I'm free to say all your threads and posts are stupid. All of them.

You are offensive, dude ... relax :)

You just can handle the truth .... there's nothing I can do about it ... sry :/

Look, I have lots of likes ... people are posting in a cordial way ... the problem is in you ... :shrugs:

TY Stradlin .... you're a sweet guy :)

Truth is ... people keep speculating ... no one gave an objective answer, yet .... so, the circus around Axl's weigh goes on and on .... and nobody does anything about it ... people just keep bitching and opening threads after threads about jackets and fat and weigh ....

Anyway .... I'll make my calculations and tomorrow I will show them.

Thank you all for your kindness, Sirs (except that one who keeps calling me stupid).

TY Stradlin .... you're a sweet guy :)

Truth is ... people keep speculating ... no one gave an objective answer, yet .... so, the circus around Axl's weigh goes on and on .... and nobody does anything about it ... people just keep bitching and opening threads after threads about jackets and fat and weigh ....

Anyway .... I'll make my calculations and tomorrow I will show them.

Thank you all for your kindness, Sirs (except that one who keeps calling me stupid).

Hey I made an objective assumption of his weight so did Afew others!! And we're probably pretty spot on

Well,I was trying to post a pic of myself but it's not uploading right on photobucket lol. It's about 16 yrs ago,and a couple of summers before cancer treatments. And I weighed about 170 and was closer to 5'8" in height. I've shrunk a little since then.

Got it to work. If Axl weighs close to what some have said,which is closer to 170 to 180. Then he must be about 5 or 6 inches taller than me lol. Which he isn't.

8D5E35B9-186F-4084-AFE4-A8D5671E2867_1.j

Edited by SweetRose