is it important for you to make friends on here?

ColdHeartBreaker

Because some people did take him seriously and didn't see it as a joke and so I want to make it clear that I don't share in his beliefs.

Yeah, my fuckin' arse. So basically, you can say what you like, when you like, at great length, for as long as you like...but as long as you whisper to someone 'i don't mean it really' then it's OK? Whys that an easier notion to entertain than the person actually believing in the shit that he spouts 99% of the time...and also claims to have a background in from his formative youth? I suppose thats unlikely and fantastical eh?
A more cynical person might sit here and go it's easier to rationalise for your own race when they say fucked up shit 99% of the time but not in the other 1% than it is to see the obvious and speak up about it.
And you support Spurs? :lol:

Because speaking to him at length off the forum it became clear that he wasn't like he was on the forum for the most part.

Simply he was a cupcake but at the outset he wasn't, he started off like any other poster here and wasn't controversial until later on.

I called him out several times on here because of his posts because I wasn't okay with them regardless of whether he was joking or not, like I said there is a line and at times he did cross it regardless of his intentions and when he did I called him out.

As for the point I've bolded, comedians do that all the time but get a free ride because they're comedians.

No but the notion yous are upholding here is that it's OK to say the most awful thing you can, or rather believe it, as long as you're honest.

Dude I wasn't talking about that guy at all. I'm just talking in general. Relax.

Still, wouldn't it be worse if you knew he feels like that but tries to hide it just to get approval and be liked for most people? You know, like those guys that say "I have a lot of gay friends", we all know the mouth is saying one thing but the mind is saying another.

Guest Len B'stard

Because some people did take him seriously and didn't see it as a joke and so I want to make it clear that I don't share in his beliefs.

Yeah, my fuckin' arse. So basically, you can say what you like, when you like, at great length, for as long as you like...but as long as you whisper to someone 'i don't mean it really' then it's OK? Whys that an easier notion to entertain than the person actually believing in the shit that he spouts 99% of the time...and also claims to have a background in from his formative youth? I suppose thats unlikely and fantastical eh?
A more cynical person might sit here and go it's easier to rationalise for your own race when they say fucked up shit 99% of the time but not in the other 1% than it is to see the obvious and speak up about it.
And you support Spurs? :lol:

Because speaking to him at length off the forum it became clear that he wasn't like he was on the forum for the most part.

Simply he was a cupcake but at the outset he wasn't, he started off like any other poster here and wasn't controversial until later on.

I called him out several times on here because of his posts because I wasn't okay with them regardless of whether he was joking or not, like I said there is a line and at times he did cross it regardless of his intentions and when he did I called him out.

As for the point I've bolded, comedians do that all the time but get a free ride because they're comedians.

Are you really that fuckin' thick to say the last line you just did, seriously?!?! They get a free ride cuz it's their job to take the piss, you twat. As in employment, that ain't a free ride, they're working for it.

But OK, riddle me this Batman, why is it easier to believe that a guy that says abhorrent shit 99% of the time but spends 1% of the time in PMs or Skype or through text messages saying 'i don't mean it really!' a totally okay person, whys that the notion you entertain before going 'hang on, he says racist shit 99% of the time, says he grew up with it, hung around in skinhead groups as a youth', whys it easier to go 'oh, he's not a racist, it's all a big joke', why does that 99% weigh more than the 1%, explain it to me.

No but the notion yous are upholding here is that it's OK to say the most awful thing you can, or rather believe it, as long as you're honest.

Dude I wasn't talking about that guy at all. I'm just talking in general. Relax.

Still, wouldn't it be worse if you knew he feels like that but tries to hide it just to get approval and be liked for most people? You know, like those guys that say "I have a lot of gay friends", we all know the mouth is saying one thing but the mind is saying another.

Yeah it'd be better to be honest but i weren't criticising him in that regard, I was addressing his defenders.

Sorry, whats the question here? Would I be offended if the topic was completely different from the one at hand? :lol:

I mean, if the guy said, hmmm, how to put it, wrong things or insults about... mormons, nerds, etc. I mean, if he had a heavy opinion about any other collective.

You seem even offended because someone actually likes the dude! :lol:

I have NO idea what you're talking about? :lol: You appear to be struggling to form a serious question out of it too :lol:

I will try again. If he said horrible things and of a totally questionable taste about someone for being a nerd, or a Mormon or a woman, would you hate him so hard? Third attempt. Fingers crossed.

Edited by Thin White Duke

Guest Len B'stard

Sorry, whats the question here? Would I be offended if the topic was completely different from the one at hand? :lol:

I mean, if the guy said, hmmm, how to put it, wrong things or insults about... mormons, nerds, etc. I mean, if he had a heavy opinion about any other collective.

You seem even offended because someone actually likes the dude! :lol:

I have NO idea what you're talking about? :lol: You appear to be struggling to form a serious question out of it too :lol:

I will try again. If he said horrible things and of a totally questionable taste about someone forr being a need, or a Mormon or a woman, would you hate him so hard? Third attempt. Fingers crossed.

What are you saying, if it was about any race other than your own would it bother you? First of all it weren't my race that was his primary target it was black people...and then descending down the racial relevance scale. And second of all, see my responses in the Mel Gibson threads regarding his comment about jews...and I'm coming from a muslim family, another cross-section that SS was in love with.

And furthermore, fuck off you patronising cunt, ask a fuckin' proper question and you might get a proper answer :lol: It ain't me going 'hmmm, how to put it' over here :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I'm not going to turn this into an SS debate. What I appreciate about some people on here is, despite the fact they may articulate their personal thoughts and beliefs I don't necessarily agree with, it's easier to digest once you realize they don't take themselves or their own opinions as truth. No, opinions are just that, opinions. They understand their not perfect, that's a big difference. Some of the worst posters are the folks who come across as if they're joking, but you know by the nature of their posts they really aren't. People are full of opinions here, and some of those people, even if I happen to agree with them, act like what they've said or how they feel is all that matters. They are right, you are wrong. I have no patience for people who can't admit to being wrong, or who view their opinions as some sort of gospel. Even if they throw in several of these-----> :lol:, they don't really disguise a know it all arrogance that is usually evident or at least underlying in its tone.

THIS is just my opinion, and I don't think it makes me right in any way.

• Like 3

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, the guy didn't strike me as a total cupcake. He did exaggerate for comedy value but the times he was serious showed he actually believed the shit he was saying.

We rarely (if ever) agree but thank you, someone has the nerve to be honest.

I'm not going to turn this into an SS debate. What I appreciate about some people on here is, despite the fact they may articulate their personal thoughts and beliefs I don't necessarily agree with, it's easier to digest once you realize they don't take themselves or their own opinions as truth. No, opinions are just that, opinions. They understand their not perfect, that's a big difference. Some of the worst posters are the folks who come across as if they're joking, but you know by the nature of their posts they really aren't. People are full of opinions here, and some of those people, even if I happen to agree with them, act like what they've said or how they feel is all that matters. They are right, you are wrong. I have no patience for people who can't admit to being wrong, or who view their opinions as some sort of gospel. Even if they throw in several of these-----> :lol:, they don't really disguise a know it all arrogance that is usually evident or at least underlying in its tone.

THIS is just my opinion, and I don't think it makes me right in any way.

Well hows this for a fuckin' truth you can write in stone on rock tablets, in tattoo on your forehead, on fuckin' mount rushmore, anywhere you like, this is the definitive fuckin' truth, and fuck you and everything you know if you don't agree, all people are equal and ain't no one fuckin' type thats inferior to the other and if you don't agree with that then you fuck you, fuck your fuckin' theories and fuck opinions and fuck all that fuckin' bullshit subjective art interpreting shit cuz it don't mean shit unless every person, regardless of who they are or where they come from, are accepted as equal amongst one another.

Call me Mr fuckin' Arrogant.

What are you saying, if it was about any race other than your own would it bother you? First of all it weren't my race that was his primary target it was black people...and then descending down the racial relevance scale. And second of all, see my responses in the Mel Gibson threads regarding his comment about jews...and I'm coming from a muslim family, another cross-section that SS was in love with.

I didn't mean other race, I meant, given that you're not white, you got offended for his opinion about races (even if he had said those things about Chinese people or Latins, not your particular lot). I meant if he insulted people for reasons not related to skin-colour. For example, imagine he made tasteless statements for someone being a nerd.

My point, I don't think you were despising the guy that much if he was equally an asshole but towards other stuff or people.

I think I'm explainingmyself really poorly. My bad.

And on a side note (but related to this): forums are weird places, in the sense that not everybody who is here is here for the same reason. Some people want to make friends, some people want to cupcake and have fun doing it, others are always serious, others are totally different here than they are in the real world because anonymity le tthem be more open or vocal or whatever, Velvet Girl, etc. And, you can't expect the rest to use the forum and understand it the same way you do. You can't control the reasons why people join a forum. If you want real healthy talk, you're in the wrong place. And you, Franky, know it too. ;)

Edited by Thin White Duke

Guest Len B'stard

I didn't mean other race, I meant, given that you're not white, you got offended for his opinion about races (even if he had said those things about Chinese people or Latins, not your particular lot). I meant if he insulted people for reasons not related to skin-colour. For example, imagine he made tasteless statements for someone being a nerd.

My point, I don't think you were despising the guy that much if he was equally an asshole towards other stuff or people.

I think I'm explainingmyself really poorly. My bad.

And on a side note (but related to this): forums are weird places, in the sense that not everybody who is here is here for the same reason. Some people want to make friends, some people want to cupcake and have fun doing it, others are always serious, others are totally different here than they are in the real world because anonymity le tthem be more open or vocal or whatever, Velvet Girl, etc. And, you can't expect the rest to use the forum and understand it the same way you do. You can't control the reasons why people join a forum. If you want real healthy talk, you're in the wrong place. And you, Franky, know it too. ;)

I dunno what the fuck you're chatting about if I'm being honest :lol: Not one single word, you appear to be struggling with a question from about 8 posts ago that you still can't word properly, which appears to be 'would i be offended if the person in question was talking about something else altogether' well i really don't know, it'd depend what that thing was I suppose, whats that got to do with anything? Yes you are explaining yourself poorly.

It's okay not to like everybody. I always take honesty over phoniness anytime. The whole love and peace mentality where we all need to get a long is not reality. There are people in our real world who we come in contact with and who we know we wouldn't want to form any sort of friendship with. It happens all the time. I don't see the difference here. I understand that rules have to be followed and we should (try to) keep it civil, but there's no need to pretend when it's simply not true.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Well then give Hitler a pat on the back cochise, at least he was honest, are you fuckin' listening to yourselves?!?!

One of the things you need to appreciate about SS is that he is an over the top personality like Miser and ThomasMeadows. Half of the shit he came out with he said just to piss people off and to perpetuate his forum persona.

Really? :lol: Seriously, is that the best you can do in his defence? :lol: And you're the guy pissin' and moaning about 96 dead in Hillsborough, how many do you think died in the holocaust mate?

Well its true, I might not be his biggest fan but I've spoken to him on Skype several time as part of a group and spoken to him individually and he is completely different off the forum; like Miser and TM he got a kick at seeing how people reacted to his more extreme posts so kept posting them to get a rise out of people.

Oh, and over 6 million people mate and if I ever saw him taking the piss out of that I would have called him out for it too. Some lines you just don't cross.

And what exactly do you think the name Iron Fist SS was alluding to? :lol:

And you do realize the reason he chose that name was to play up the whole "Nazi" persona he had and to get a rise out of people. ;)

I didn't agree with everything he said and I did call him out about several of his opinions but he wasn't as bad as some people make him out to be.

He is the swedish equivalent of racist rednecks :lol:

Btw anybody who wants to piss people off on an internet forum and do this at a regular basis, it's just a miserable fuckhead in real life :shrugs:

Attention whoring is pretty shame, imho

Edited by Crash Diet

Guest Len B'stard

And you do realize the reason he chose that name was to play up the whole "Nazi" persona he had and to get a rise out of people. ;)

So what are you saying, that he made that name as a way to take the piss out of jews as opposed to organise them single file and send them to gas chambers? OH SOMEONE GIVE THIS BOY A MEDAL, BY GOD HE'S CRACKED IT!' :lol:

I dunno what the fuck you're chatting about if I'm being honest :lol: Not one single word, you appear to be struggling with a question from about 8 posts ago that you still can't word properly, which appears to be 'would i be offended if the person in question was talking about something else altogether' well i really don't know, it'd depend what that thing was I suppose, whats that got to do with anything? Yes you are explaining yourself poorly.

:lol: Never mind. I already have my answer.

Guest Len B'stard

Well I'm glad you got there in the end, well done, i hope the journey wasn't too much of an encumbrance ;)

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Some of his opinions regarding films, music and sports were interesting and there is no reason to refute those.

Yeah, but he IS still a racist shithead :shrugs:

Y'know tons of other people have more interesting opinions about this subject than a racist redneck in Sweden

But he liked Guns n Roses, how could he possibly be a bad person? :lol:

Btw anybody who wants to piss people off on an internet forum and do this at a regular basis, it's just a miserable fuckhead in real life :shrugs:

I disagree. Why do you think your reason to come here is more respectable than others? When did you decide your opinion of what a forum is should be imposed to the rest? Nosaj, Magisme, Smooth, Gunner PT... I find them really fun. (One is more cupcake than the others though).

Well I'm glad you got there in the end, well done, i hope the journey wasn't too much of an encumbrance ;)

Despite your lack of interest in being honest, yes, it wasn't that hard for my silly brain. Thank you sir. ; )

So what are you saying, that he made that name as a way to take the piss out of jews as opposed to organise them single file and send them to gas chambers? OH SOMEONE GIVE THIS BOY A MEDAL, BY GOD HE'S CRACKED IT!' :lol:

Well I might be mis-remembering but his original name which was Satanisk Slakt which is the name of a Swedish metal band, then when he got banned he came back as S.S. and then renamed himself Iron Fist S.S. so his name originally had nothing to do the S.S.

Guest Len B'stard

I disagree. Why do you think your reason to come here is more respectable than others? When did you decide your opinion of what a forum is should be imposed to the rest? Nosaj, Magisme, Smooth, Gunner PT... I find them really fun. (One is more cupcake than the others though).

The shit people come up with to justify the shit they're okay with honestly. I wonder how much love I'd get on here as a 9/11 or Bin Laden advocate, i wonder how many of yous would take it as a form of comedy like you do with Satanisk :lol:

Some of his opinions regarding films, music and sports were interesting and there is no reason to refute those.

Yeah, but he IS still a racist shithead :shrugs:

Y'know tons of other people have more interesting opinions about this subject than a racist redneck in Sweden

But he liked Guns n Roses, how could he possibly be a bad person? :lol:

lol

I strongly think that most GNR fans are complete idiots at other subjects :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Well I might be mis-remembering but his original name which was Satanisk Slakt which is the name of a Swedish metal band, then when he got banned he came back as S.S. and then renamed himself Iron Fist S.S. so his name originally had nothing to do the S.S.

Are you REALLY that stupid mate? Seriously? The term 'iron fist' was used by Hitler after the Reichstag fire to explain how they were going to 'crush the communist with an Iron Fist'...based on that i think the SS bit explains itself, don't you? Again, you support Spurs, yeah?