is it important for you to make friends on here?

ColdHeartBreaker

A lot of people have said insensitive things about 9/11. Every fuckin year there's a conspiracy thread here. It makes no difference I saw it with my own eyes. If that's their opinion then so be it. In the end , whining about it doesn't mean a damn thing, and I couldn't care less if I change someone's opinion or not. Nothing will bring those people back. In theory I see no difference with that and going into a death thread for the main purpose of doing ones best to act like a dick in order to stir shit up for the fans of the deceased.

Yeah Len, can you explain that? Why was your attitude in that thread better?

I have one question to the poeple who remmeber those days better... if the guy was so bad... why wasn't he banned? Or was he?

Edit: Just read Forsaken post. Forget this post or delete it if you think it's necessary.

Edited by Thin White Duke

A lot of people have said insensitive things about 9/11. Every fuckin year there's a conspiracy thread here. It makes no difference I saw it with my own eyes. If that's their opinion then so be it. In the end , whining about it doesn't mean a damn thing, and I couldn't care less if I change someone's opinion or not. Nothing will bring those people back. In theory I see no difference with that and going into a death thread for the main purpose of doing ones best to act like a dick in order to stir shit up for the fans of the deceased.

Yeah Len, can you explain that? Why was your attitude in that thread better?

I have one question to the poeple who remmeber those days better... if the guy was so bad... why wasn't he banned? Or was he?

SS asked to unregister if I recall correctly.

Len won't be able to reply to you dude, so any more quotes or replies to him just sit to the side.

Nosaj, Magisme, Smooth, Gunner PT... I find them really fun. (One is more cupcake than the others though).

'cept Damn Smooth i like all of them :lol: (but at some points i really get tired about their bullshit, but it's fine)

Well that fuckin' hurts. If anybody needs me I'll be in the corner crying because some dumbass on the internet doesn't like me. I hope you're proud of yourself. :fuckyou:

I like your avatar, though :shrugs:

Nosaj, Magisme, Smooth, Gunner PT... I find them really fun. (One is more cupcake than the others though).

'cept Damn Smooth i like all of them :lol: (but at some points i really get tired about their bullshit, but it's fine)

Well that fuckin' hurts. If anybody needs me I'll be in the corner crying because some dumbass on the internet doesn't like me. I hope you're proud of yourself. :fuckyou:

I like your avatar, though :shrugs:

Well that has to count for something. I don't know what, but something.

Lenny got suspended? I'm guessing the offending posts got deleted then??

That would be multiple pages worth of posts to delete. Rather keep them up for people trying to get a reference to what I was saying when I mean that the thread was derailed.

No. Sure... I'm fond of some of you, but...

I don't need to have you like me or nothing like that.

Lenny on a Jihad. Look out north London.

Hey! Don't joke about that, I live in North London!

Shout out to my North London endz; Wood Green, Palmers Green... Camden too, I guess.

After years of arguing with posters like Volcano and Warchild etc I've gotta admit I have a fondness for them, because of the huge amount of lols and drama they would generate.

Friends? No, but in a weird kind of way I liked them.

"After years"? Is thaaat so?

Now maybe I don't count so good, but... as I'm tallying on my fingers right meow, i calculate you've been here for 7 months n change. It seems you share something in common with Warchild after all. That, or you rounded up. Hmm.

By the way, don't insult Volcano by comparing him to Warchild. Not cool. Apples n' Oranges.

Shades of grey.

• Like 1

After years of arguing with posters like Volcano and Warchild etc I've gotta admit I have a fondness for them, because of the huge amount of lols and drama they would generate.

Friends? No, but in a weird kind of way I liked them.

"After years"? Is thaaat so?

Now maybe I don't count so good, but... as I'm tallying on my fingers right meow, i calculate you've been here for 7 months n change. It seems you share something in common with Warchild after all. That, or you rounded up. Hmm.

Busted.gif

• Like 2

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I think it's funny how irate people get over SS. He is one of the nicest, coolest people behind it all. And someone I would actually consider a very, very good friend. We talk a lot and I really am happy I got to know him.

That SS guy was weird. It might just been his accent but I heard him on TM's radio show or something and he sounded like a peado... So I just read his posts in his creepy voice.

Friends? You mean like speak to off the forum? If so, I don't speak to any. I don't PM either. I just come here to talk shite and keep up with GNR news.

You think a Swedish accent is creepy or just foreign ones in general? Bit unfair no? Don't forget English isn't his native language, in fact if you look at his first posts on here his English was pretty poor. I'm not being mean when I say that, he'll tell you himself.

I haven't really paid much attention to GN'R or this forum lately. But I always thought that the ones I 'argued' with the most are some of the best posters on this forum.
And people can say about volcano all they want, he was a cool guy when he wasn't trolling.

Other than that I'm not here to make friends,but it's always cool to meet other GN'R fans, new and old.

I think it's funny how irate people get over SS. He is one of the nicest, coolest people behind it all. And someone I would actually consider a very, very good friend. We talk a lot and I really am happy I got to know him.

That SS guy was weird. It might just been his accent but I heard him on TM's radio show or something and he sounded like a peado... So I just read his posts in his creepy voice.

Friends? You mean like speak to off the forum? If so, I don't speak to any. I don't PM either. I just come here to talk shite and keep up with GNR news.

You think a Swedish accent is creepy or just foreign ones in general? Bit unfair no? Don't forget English isn't his native language, in fact if you look at his first posts on here his English was pretty poor. I'm not being mean when I say that, he'll tell you himself.

You find it funny that people get irate over hundreds of racist posts?

• Like 1

You find it funny that people get irate over hundreds of racist posts?

Thousands.