Axl/slash howard stern interview

Interesting, I was under the impression that Axl only appeared once when Stern phoned him himself. Also, there is supposedly a Slash interview on the Stern show where Slash said that buckethead plays without emotion, would like to hear that one as well!

Hey now!

Can anyone link me with the slash interview on howard stern in the 90's where Axl calls saying his name is "Saul" or something ?

I only know of an Axl interview where listeners could phone in and ask Axl questions. There was a call from Saul from Pasadena, if I recall correctly, and that turned out to be Slash. (31:30 mark)

Is this what you meant ?

EDIT: This is the Rockline interview.

Edited by Lio
  • Like 3

Interesting, I was under the impression that Axl only appeared once when Stern phoned him himself. Also, there is supposedly a Slash interview on the Stern show where Slash said that buckethead plays without emotion, would like to hear that one as well!

Hey now!

Slash on the other hand play's with all the emotion money can buy.

Hey now!

Slash on the other hand play's with all the emotion money can buy.

This shit is really getting old.