Axl Rose + Tony Iommi

It'd be better than 13, that's for sure.

muttley-o.gif
I see your point with (mutley) but if Geezer would join and some decent drummer, this would be fucking good

oh i agree, the mutley gif was just laughing at powerage for putting 13 down(which i agreed with :lol:)

i would go something like

axl rose- vocals

tony iommi- guitar

mats bjorkman- guitar

geezer butler- bass

nicko mcbrain- drums

Edited by bran

Riad, Silkworms, OMG, and Shackler's are more heavy than anything on AFD or UYI. Soul Monster (aka Leave Me Alone) is the song that is supposed to be Axl's most "Black Sabbath moment".

Perfect Crime is the heaviest and most 100% speed metal song GN'R ever wrote. It also happens to kick the shit out of OMG, Silkworms, etc etc.

Too bad we'll never hear Soul Monster.

I wouldn't exactly call Perfect Crime speed metal. It's one of the heavier GN'R songs sure, but it's still rock to me.
This. I'd call AFD Crazy speed metal. Maybe RNDTH and Garden of Eden. Perfect Crimes balls out but too bluesy and not dark enough to be metal.

He should have been on Iommi's album over a decade ago.

Great record!

If you're talking about the one where he has Anselmo, Rollins, Idol, Astbury, Ozzy, Grohl among others singing/playing on it. Yes an album like that would be awesome!

Anselmo and Iommi were supposed/rumoured to write a full record but it only became 3 songs, one on Iommis album (Time is Mine) and another song that have leaked I think. Dat woulda been da bomb!

• Like 1

He should have been on Iommi's album over a decade ago.

Great record!

If you're talking about the one where he has Anselmo, Rollins, Idol, Astbury, Ozzy, Grohl among others singing/playing on it. Yes an album like that would be awesome!

Anselmo and Iommi were supposed/rumoured to write a full record but it only became 3 songs, one on Iommis album (Time is Mine) and another song that have leaked I think. Dat woulda been da bomb!

As one comment said: Never teach daddy how to fuck :headbang::headbang: