Who ever controls the waves...

Snake-Pit

America had a civil war and secretly or not so secretly, don't know, the Confederates had allies in London, England.

Basically, America wanted to build a railway from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and Great Britain was like

"Oh, shit."

Then the Americans went a head and built the Panama Canal.

So all the colonies which Great Britain established from it's tiny isle became irrelevant for ruling the waves because the Americans has taken that and now they rule the waves then the sixties happened... And, here we are.

Who ever controls space, I'd be damned if it's Russia or China.

union%20jack%20peacesign.jpg

America had a civil war and secretly or not so secretly, don't know, the Confederates had allies in London, England.

Basically, America wanted to build a railway from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and Great Britain was like

"Oh, shit."

So all the colonies which Great Britain established from it's tiny isle became irrelevant for ruling the waves because the Americans has taken that and now they rule the waves then the sixties happened... And, here we are.

tumblr_lphz4zqNR21qf5n2co1_500.jpg

• Like 1

"Oh, shit."

B84FA49C-6758-4316-996B-2B3FD0851A2C_zps

• Like 1

I was going to write something here about British exports and credit already declining well in advance of the creation of the Panama Canal (which was quite late by the way, 1914) but I cannot be bothered. Needless, my American civil war books are in the bin, replaced with the snakepit version of events.

• Like 1

I was going to write something here about British exports and credit already declining well in advance of the creation of the Panama Canal (which was quite late by the way, 1914) but I cannot be bothered. Needless, my American civil war books are in the bin, replaced with the snakepit version of events.

Add this to your history books.

From The American Cival War to World War I, and what really went down.

As narrated by none other than Robert Beltran of Star Trek, Voyager.

Chakotay,_2377.jpg

;) *Educational.

This video is long though.

Guest Len B'stard

Chakotay,_2377.jpg

;) *Educational.

You don't half chat some shit snakes :lol:

Chakotay,_2377.jpg

;) *Educational.

You tell them, Snake!

Seriously, you're my hero.