Duff will be joining GN'R on stage tonight

Sorry to bring Slash into this, but I bet if Duff joins GNR that Slash will find his lead singer for VR sooner than expected.

I'm worried about that also. It seemed like Slash could care less about VR until Axl and Duff started hanging out again, now he's all "We gotta get VR rolling again." Which to me screams of "I don't want Duff to rejoin gnr."

Sorry to bring Slash into this, but I bet if Duff joins GNR that Slash will find his lead singer for VR sooner than expected.

I'm worried about that also. It seemed like Slash could care less about VR until Axl and Duff started hanging out again, now he's all "We gotta get VR rolling again." Which to me screams of "I don't want Duff to rejoin gnr."

Slash and Duff live a thousand miles away from each other, it's not like he can go "hey, let's meet up in the studio tonight" anymore, but they probably got together in LA to talk Kings of Chaos business. It seemed like Kushner was the one who's pushing it to happen, Slash has a third album to tour with Myles after KOC, assuming he's even a part of it this year.

I didn't realize they lived so far a part, does Duff live in Seattle these days?

But yes I agree with your post. Slash does seem content for now doing his solo stuff. But if Duff goes back to gnr perminatly, that could change. Don't get me wrong, I want ALL of them to come back to gnr, but for now I really want Duff. Izzy would be great also, but I don't see him being a full time member of anything, including a classic gnr reunion. He would colaberate and play here and there, but full time? No way, I just don't see it happening. He's too much of a free spirit.