Duff will be joining GN'R on stage tonight

@TheJointLV: Special Announcement: The one and only Duff McKagan will joins @gunsnroses on stage tonight in #Vegas! #GNRNoTrickery

@DuffMcKagan: LV, here I come! They tell me there is a rock show there tonite. Maybe I'll check 'er out?!

Edited by OptimusPrimeNL

I think Tommy is awesome! But kinda sucks that Duff won't play the full show. I'm hoping Duff is out there for the opening and they play it's so easy to kick it off.

Like this except nic cage announcing them.

"There are infinite reasons to love Duff McKagan. Hit it!"

• Like 1

@TheJointLV: Special Announcement: The one and only Duff McKagan will joins @gunsnroses on stage tonight in #Vegas! #GNRNoTrickery

@DuffMcKagan: LV, here I come! They tell me there is a rock show there tonite. Maybe I'll check 'er out?!

Guns is his band....hope he invited Slash!

Guest Gunns

I hope (although its not possible) that Tommy has 1 too many drinks and just passes out for the entirety of the set so Duff plays, and then he wakes up just in time to run to the stage and take a final bow with the other members.

Don't get me wrong, I like seeing Axl and Duff jamming together. But it's kinda becoming a cock tease for those who want a reunion.

Yes, very surprised as to why Axl wants this. But I shouldn't be surprised about Axl surprising me.

I bet they are negotiating something... I don't find these things casual or just because there's a cool vibe.. With so many shows Duff has played for GNR in the last months, it's obvious his relationship with Axl has tighten for the good.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I like seeing Axl and Duff jamming together. But it's kinda becoming a cock tease for those who want a reunion.

Yes, very surprised as to why Axl wants this. But I shouldn't be surprised about Axl surprising me.

I bet they are negotiating something... I don't find these things casual or just because there's a cool vibe.. With so many shows Duff has played for GNR in the last months, it's obvious his relationship with Axl has tighten for the good.

Duff was hanging more with the band members and there's possibilities of him working with any of them in the future, maybe in GNR, maybe on outside projects. I think the way music is now, the older guys are doing it more for fun and to see what songs come out of it, they don't stress trying to make a big album anymore. If it works, great. If not, oh well it was fun. That whole attitude Axl had with ChiDem being an event - Duff doesn't really care about that anymore.

He just wants to make albums with friends, and he's already been to the mountaintops. In rock and climbing actual mountains.

I'm glad Axl saw for himself that people do change over time. Duff got it out of his system with the book, he loves what he does, and he doesn't want to let his family down by being a fuckup.

Duff was hanging more with the band members and there's possibilities of him working with any of them in the future, maybe in GNR, maybe on outside projects. I think the way music is now, the older guys are doing it more for fun and to see what songs come out of it, they don't stress trying to make a big album anymore. If it works, great. If not, oh well it was fun. That whole attitude Axl had with ChiDem being an event - Duff doesn't really care about that anymore.

He just wants to make albums with friends, and he's already been to the mountaintops. In rock and climbing actual mountains.

I'm glad Axl saw for himself that people do change over time. Duff got it out of his system with the book, he loves what he does, and he doesn't want to let his family down by being a fuckup.

From what I read in Revolver's interview, Axl is VERY proud of this new Duff.