My G N' R Forum Fantasy Football 2014

Ace Nova

Have I signed up yet? Will do so tonight if there is still a spot.

Ok I'm back in. This time I'm going to win it all! Can I suggest that we don't do the draft on August 31st as it's a long weekend here in Canada/America?

Edited by Coma16

I'm ok with the Aug 31 draft myself, but if there is a need to change it please keep in mind I have other leagues scheduled too.

If you change it to the 24th of Aug, as long as it's no later 5:30 pm eastern time I'm good.

Edited by Getizzyback

Someone should invite Shades, he played last year.

I think he was one of the ones that went MIA last season :lol:

Worst comes to worst, I can get a buddy of mine to join up last minute if no one else joins. He'll be active, and may actually dethrone me :lol:

Someone should invite Shades, he played last year.

I think he was one of the ones that went MIA last season :lol:

Worst comes to worst, I can get a buddy of mine to join up last minute if no one else joins. He'll be active, and may actually dethrone me :lol:

That sounds good.

Let's give it a week or two...I don't want to have to cut it down to 13 teams and have uneven divisions.

You can always let me sign up the team, I'll let it auto draft, then I'll set the starters each week, with no cuts, adds, or trades aloud....

Sounds funny, but I've had to do it before in one of my leagues to get 12. It's kinda like a ghost team. I lost to it one time a few years back.

The team usually wins 3-4 games tops.

You can always let me sign up the team, I'll let it auto draft, then I'll set the starters each week, with no cuts, adds, or trades aloud....

Sounds funny, but I've had to do it before in one of my leagues to get 12. It's kinda like a ghost team. I lost to it one time a few years back.

The team usually wins 3-4 games tops.

I'm sure we can get one more person to join. If not, I will start to take volunteers willing to be cut...put the names in a hat, pull one out and go from there.