My G N' R Forum Fantasy Football 2014

Ace Nova

What the fuck is a BN???

Bench player...aka reserve....sorry if too late...;)

That draft was insanely fast....took about 45 minutes....and for a 14 team league, that is fast. I'll set it to 90 second picks next season.

Anyway, great job all....I look forward to the season!!!

What the fuck is a BN???

That draft was insanely fast....took about 45 minutes....and for a 14 team league, that is fast. I'll set it to 90 second picks next season.

Figured it out in time thankfully. No idea who half my players are but I'm looking forward to a fun season nonetheless. :)
  • Like 1

I had no idea what was happening.

What the fuck is a BN???

Figured it out in time thankfully. No idea who half my players are but I'm looking forward to a fun season nonetheless. :)
Same

Haha, I got a B--no clue how your odds are lower in the same division. Maybe untimely matchup projections?

Possibly, although these percentages mean nothing to me any way. We'll just have to wait till gameday and a few games into the season to see. Then we may start seeing a bevy of trades from people :shades:

I was drafting 9th and with auto-draft I got an A+ (projected to finish second).

Draft Summary

LonelyTeardrops handled the ninth overall pick in the draft well, assembling a team that's capable of doing some serious damage this season. They decided that the time for wide receivers was early, using three of their first five picks on that position. In conjunction with that drafting strategy, LonelyTeardrops ended up with the top threesome of wide receivers in the league.

• Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing Kendall Wright in the 5th round was somewhat of a stretch (65th overall pick versus an ADP of 90.1).
  • At three different roster slots, LonelyTeardrops picked up projected top-3 players (Peyton Manning, Cordarrelle Patterson, and the Panthers Defense).
  • With four ADP-based steals including Jordan Cameron, the Panthers Defense, and Phil Dawson, some shrewd moves were made throughout the draft.