[BILLBOARD] Guns N' Roses' Dizzy Reed Laughs Off Breakup Rumors, Talks New Music

'Reed says of the legendary group's next batch of material.'

Stuff like that really bothers me. And this is coming from Billboard. None of the guys in that picture are legendary in any context except for Axl and they're not even the guys who wrote and played the core of the last album.

Frank-FerrerRichard-FortusBumblefootChri

This picture always cracks me up. It's funnier than the banner tranny one somehow.

he might as well said.

We have a bunch of Ferraris that we keep parked in the garage. one day maybe perhaps we might actually get them out and drive them. No one knows what make they are because Axl is the only one who actually has the keys.

Stuff like that really bothers me. And this is coming from Billboard. None of the guys in that picture are legendary in any context except for Axl and they're not even the guys who wrote and played the core of the last album.

this picture really makes me gag....

and like jordan rose says.... nothing about these guys (no matter how nice or cool they are to fans) is legendary in any way

and Axl couldn't even be bothered to show up for that little ceremony with the street signs

as for Dizzys interview...its the same interview every single time, nothing against the guy but please give it a rest already

he might as well said.

We have a bunch of Ferraris that we keep parked in the garage. one day maybe perhaps we might actually get them out and drive them. No one knows what make they are because Axl is the only one who actually has the keys.

He might have ten ice cream trucks in there instead if Scraped was anything to go by.

• Like 1

this picture really makes me gag....

and like jordan rose says.... nothing about these guys (no matter how nice or cool they are to fans) is legendary in any way

and Axl couldn't even be bothered to show up for that little ceremony with the street signs

as for Dizzys interview...its the same interview every single time, nothing against the guy but please give it a rest already

Exactly. The fact that Axl is not there is what "unlegitimate" this band.... He wants us to believe this is GN'R but it looks like even him gave up on that idea.

It's pretty hard to force an idea like this on people's mind and that's why TB gets so mad and is so enraged all over the Social Media accounts.

Previous Dizzy interview : "There's a lot of stuff people need to hear that's ready to come out."

This interview : "It'll come out when it comes out, when it's ready,"

Seems legit.

I didn't even think about those blatent contradictions. That's a bummer :/

Previous Dizzy interview : "There's a lot of stuff people need to hear that's ready to come out."

This interview : "It'll come out when it comes out, when it's ready,"

Seems legit.

This is a guy who has no idea what he's talking about when he speaks about the band he works for. Only fools take his words seriously.