Snakes N' Barrels

Maybe this is the wrong section...

I was just watching some Metalocalypse... And Pickles had a former band called Snakes and Barrels.

This show came out around 2006 and they gave the character a combover braid haircut... Haha, I was watching the episode and they played at the thirsty dolphin. Also their song is a direct play on Garden of Eden. They were all drug addicts. The bassist has a top hat like Slash, the guitarist is defiantly based on Izzy and the drummer Mr. Popcorn.

The story of Pickles is a direct play from Axl's life as well.

The note says we need to be heavier if I never hear another cowbell or tambourine again it will be too soon lol

Anyone else familiar with this episode and what are your thoughts.

Edited by War2k14
  • Like 1

I forgot all about that episode. Although now I'm starting to remember the song, and all of those weird dead baby things that came out at the band because they were drugged. Except Pickles, because his years of drug use have made him immune to everything. I don't know why, but I found that interview with him after the show hilarious.

Anyone has a youtube clip? You've just made me curious.

Yes, Garden of Eden, but the bassist looks like a fat Ashba to me, also the drummer is more like Matt Sorum tripping balls like Steven back in the day, lol

aand yes Pickles had a similar story what Axl tells at the Ritz 88 show

But overall they look like Mötley Crüe-ish to me

Edited by Motivation

Just Enough to avoid lawsuits. The dreads and the Goatee tho haha.

There's a whole controversy over who owns the Snakes and Barrels name and the Dethklock name in the episode.

And the Snakes and Barrels front man is, I forget his name, but he reminds me of Slash with Myles.