Slash Lead Only (Solo & VR material)

Gibbo

First off I have to say thank you for this, it's what I thought I always wanted. Having said that, I've come to the realization that vocals aren't what turns Slash's solo material into a steaming pile of shit. They're just the shitfrosting on the shitcake. I really can't relate to anyone that feels that this is anything other than a real life tragedy involving what once was imho the greatest guitarist in the world. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about this so I'm going to bow out with the realization that Slash is definitely not for me and most likely never will be again. Thanks again for the videos though, I do appreciate them even though the results were far from what I expected.

^how about you try to play an instrument?

Maybe if I had already proven that I could, I should be held to those standards. What a stupid question.

So you do play an instrument?

Where did you get that from what I said?

I guarantee that I can play any instrument in the world right now just as well as I ever could. With Slash, that simply isn't the case.

Must be on songs that aren't posted in this thread then? The only one I heard that came anywhere close was Anastasia and that's not really up there. Good but not really up there. The rest were horrible at best and came nowhere close to his work in Guns at any point in time. Just repetitive noodling with no memorable solos to speak of. I honestly wouldn't even know it was Slash if I hadn't been told.

This is awesome thanks for sharing, do you have Nightrain or any more AFD songs. Cheers

Just sweet child and jungle

Sweet Child O'Mine is a backing track cover, it's not the real deal.

Yet to listen to the others!

First off I have to say thank you for this, it's what I thought I always wanted. Having said that, I've come to the realization that vocals aren't what turns Slash's solo material into a steaming pile of shit. They're just the shitfrosting on the shitcake. I really can't relate to anyone that feels that this is anything other than a real life tragedy involving what once was imho the greatest guitarist in the world. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about this so I'm going to bow out with the realization that Slash is definitely not for me and most likely never will be again. Thanks again for the videos though, I do appreciate them even though the results were far from what I expected.

so at the end of the day you're butthurt because Slash is not in GNR anymore and he can't pull off epic solos like in the glory days....

The bottom line is: you're a massive Slash fan, imho

so at the end of the day you're butthurt because Slash is not in GNR anymore and he can't pull off epic solos like in the glory days....

The bottom line is: you're a massive Slash fan, imho

Yes, I've said that all along.
  • Like 1