My long-lost "Better" music video (fanmade)

here's another video i made back in the day, which i just uploaded tonight:

...also reported by 'uzi suicide,' i thought i'd share it with everyone years later. not the best edited or anything, but for nostalgia's sake.

i remember being proud of the way i used 'blue' filters to accentuate certain parts of this video. you'll see what i mean. it's a little overwrought, but whatever.

• Like 1

estranged reality admin - I like the fanmade better with departed and especially with robin finck

I like the way you showcase and feature robin finck in the fanmade better video

robin finck does all the guitar riffs and the industrial nin part and all the guitar work and the classic rock solo on better

better is a mr. robin finck song and the official better video showcases and features robin finck in a epic way too

so I like it - I like how estranged reality admin showcases mr. robin finck in a big way that's a whole lot better better

Those were pretty good! Although I don't think Better fits with the story of The Departed. Still would have been lovely if Guns n' roses had been featured on the soundtrack. And 2006 Axl just makes everything so much cooler. He looked like million bucks, a true epitome of rock star. And damn is Better a great song or what. Good job.

Edited by weponsnflowers