World of Fire with Axl, or CD with Slash

ToonGuns

Slash is great playing hard rock. Axl is (was) great singing hard rock.

Slash sucks playing multi-layered hip hop ballads. Axl sucks singing multi-layered hip hop ballads.

Easy answer.

you are the biggest Axl hater I see on this forum. Every thread I read theres you saying something negative about Axl, usually in a way you think is smart and witty but is actually purely ignorant

Wrong. Biggest Axl hater?

Salsh.

Slash is great playing hard rock. Axl is (was) great singing hard rock.

Slash sucks playing multi-layered hip hop ballads. Axl sucks singing multi-layered hip hop ballads.

Easy answer.

you are the biggest Axl hater I see on this forum. Every thread I read theres you saying something negative about Axl, usually in a way you think is smart and witty but is actually purely ignorant

But Chinese Democracy is utter shit. I don't see how that statement could be considered "hate".

slash would SUCK on robin's Chinese songs - especially better, twat, sod, and til

finck6-

There's no way you can know that for sure. While Robin's solo on TWAT is really great, I don't think it's impossible for Slash, the one who wrote November Rain solos, to do something of that caliber.

Facts are not on your side either. In Guns N' Roses, Slash has written better songs than Robin.

For what it's worth I think my vote would go for WOF with Axl. Beneath the Savage Sun is a great song with a great solo. I'll admit Slash probably couldn't add anything that the 5 guitar players that were involved couldn't add to CD, but his "eighties" swagger and guitar playing style lends itself more to Axl's voice than some of the stuff on CD, as much as I like that album. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Buckethead, and would love to hear more Axl n' Buckethead... but Axl n' Slash has a magic greater than the sum of its parts.