Shit talking New Yorker learns a lesson

Facekicker

I've been to New York 4 times and I'm going for a fifth time next week. I have never once had a problem, never once felt unsafe and have never had anyone ever be rude to me. In fact it's quite the opposite. People are incredibly freindly. Then again I tend to believe that what you project is what you receive in return so......

just because your experiences are sunshine and roses in new york doesnt mean that is everyone's experience. nor does it mean that somehow one was expecting assholes or someone was being an asshole to get that kind of treatment in return.

Edited by bran

I've been to New York 4 times and I'm going for a fifth time next week. I have never once had a problem, never once felt unsafe and have never had anyone ever be rude to me. In fact it's quite the opposite. People are incredibly freindly. Then again I tend to believe that what you project is what you receive in return so......

just because your experiences are sunshine and roses in new york doesnt mean that is everyone's experience. nor does it mean that somehow one was expecting assholes or someone was being an asshole to get that kind of treatment in return.

STFU. Just because other's experiences werent sunshine and roses doesn't mean everyone's isn't. I simply gave my opinion on my experiences in New York and stated that I belive that what you put out is usually what you recieve. I don't put myself in dumb situations, I treat people with respect and it comes back to me in return. If you don't like it kindly go fuck yourself..... See how that works. Act like a docuhe and I'll return the attitude.

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1

Awesome! When I lived and worked in NYC, everyday there was always some big mouth "black" person talking shit and picking on people.

When it was winter, it was terrible because of the school age kids who were worse than adults.

So glad someone shut her the hell up! More people need to stand up to these trouble makers and put them in their place and teach them respect.

Man that smack was just fantastic! Hope he knocked a tooth out.

Okay, my question is, since 9/11 there are supposed to be cops riding the trains now, so where was the cops?

NYC trains are notorious for having trouble. My brother was mugged and almost killed back in 1974 for being white and riding the trains at night. Luckily, his friend got away and got to the conductor who stopped the train. Those monkeys were never caught, but I'm sure since they were trouble makers and muggers they are either dead or in jail anyway.

We are in the 21th century, yet some people still have hatred towards people of a different color and that includes blacks who hate whites.

Can I nominate this for worst post of the year?

STFU. Just because other's experiences werent sunshine and roses doesn't mean everyone's isn't. I simply gave my opinion on my experiences in New York and stated that I belive that what you put out is usually what you recieve. I don't put myself in dumb situations, I treat people with respect and it comes back to me in return. If you don't like it kindly go fuck yourself..... See how that works. Act like a docuhe and I'll return the attitude.

i didnt say everyone is shit i said my experience was not good, you were the one who came off as asshole, so no you can fuck yourself you self righteous prick.

The video in the OP is no longer the most shocking part of this thread, or even the 2nd-most shocking thing in this thread.

What's more shocking is:

a) Downzy hasn't hidden Val's post yet

b) A member going after Bran

Ironically, there's similarities at the heart of both a & b.

Val has a strong dislike for African Americans because of what happened to his/her brother.

Bran has a strong dislike for NYC because of his personal experiences.

Val shouldn't view all African Americans with such hatred just because of the actions of a few.

Bran shouldn't view all of NYC with such hatred because of his own personal experiences.

Now while I virtually never give my opinion when two members go at it, I have to make an exception here. Bran is a top-notch guy who absolutely didn't deserve to be blamed for his NYC experiences, as the other poster clearly insinuated. It would be totally out of character for him to deserve bad treatement as he's one of the most laid back and nicest guys in the forum. He has good reason to have such a negative view of NYC, even though as he said it may have been just an unusual set of weird circumstances. People do NOT always deserve the way they are treated, and much of what he described didn't even have anything to do with him.

One night in my own quiet town I was jogging, minding my own business when a taxi driver intentionally tried to twice run me over with his car. If anybody had said that I was in any way at fault, I wouldn't have responded very kindly. Sometimes shit happens to good people for no good reason. :shrugs:

i owe you a like :lol:

yeah in real life im a shy and chill person, i get a long with everyone and everybody. i always wanted to go to NYC and i had my chance and like i said in another post it may have just been an off day, but the experience has scared me off of every going back. where i come from(cops are usually not friendly) but if i ask a cop for a certain street or a location he will give me the directions without any question. i did not expect to be told that i was fucking stupid for just trying to get directions. i met a couple of nice people had a beer with a guy and bought a beer for him while i had to go, but at the same time i met a lot of rude people as well. like i said it may have been that one day where in a massive city with so many people i just got unlucky it met a majority of types that wanted to be jerks that day.

at the same time that is my one and only experience in NYC and it makes me not want to go back, but it doesnt mean i never will or one day might not want to give another try but to insinuate that i was treated as such because i was either expecting to be treated that way or because i somehow come off as an asshole is just not even close to being accurate.

Okay, so it wasn't a woman he was hitting? My bad.

Yeah, who doesn't love seeing a man assault a physically weaker woman and punch her over and over again?

Wow. Just, wow. How surprising, a woman automatically defending another woman just because she's a woman - apparently they do no wrong.

Don't talk shit if you don't wanna get hit - you never know who you're messing with. That applies to men AND women, imo.

Equal rights......

Equal lefts :awesomeface:

I'm not a woman. In any case, I don't think it's ever right for a man to hit a woman. I can understand that he did and perhaps I would have as well, although I seriously doubt I'd ever get myself into a situation like that. Doesn't mean it's right however. Would you support a 20 year old assaulting a 13 year old guy too even though he was cocky? Because that's probably the difference in physical strength between the two.

good point

I wouldn't condone hitting a woman unless there was a serious threat of violence - knives, broken bottles etc

Interestingly, the guy in that McDonalds video got cleared of all charges by a grand jury - and he fucked up those two lesbians real bad. Beat them with a metal pole leaving one with a fractured skull and the other with a punctured lung.

He was cleared because they instigated the situation by hitting him first and then threatening to "cut him up good."

Unknown to them they picked on the wrong guy - he had a previous conviction for manslaughter.

The video in the OP is no longer the most shocking part of this thread, or even the 2nd-most shocking thing in this thread.

What's more shocking is:

Val has a strong dislike for African Americans because of what happened to his/her brother.

Val shouldn't view all African Americans with such hatred just because of the actions of a few.

Bran shouldn't view all of NYC with such hatred because of his own personal experiences.

Now while I virtually never give my opinion when two members go at it, I have to make an exception here. Bran is a top-notch guy who absolutely didn't deserve to be blamed for his NYC experiences, as the other poster clearly insinuated. It would be totally out of character for him to deserve bad treatement as he's one of the most laid back and nicest guys in the forum. He has good reason to have such a negative view of NYC, even though as he said it may have been just an unusual set of weird circumstances. People do NOT always deserve the way they are treated, and much of what he described didn't even have anything to do with him.

One night in my own quiet town I was jogging, minding my own business when a taxi driver intentionally tried to twice run me over with his car. If anybody had said that I was in any way at fault, I wouldn't have responded very kindly. Sometimes shit happens to good people for no good reason. :shrugs:

Nice well-thought out post.

This isn't the first time Val has made comments like this about the "black monkeys" either.

Reminds me of this video.

What a beat down- ouch!

Yeah it is an eye opener - but if you attack a guy convicted of manslaughter and threaten to "cut him up real good" - well you better fucking deliver or you'll come out the other end fucked up pretty bad.

• Like 1

What's more shocking is:

Nice well-thought out post.

This isn't the first time Val has made comments like this about the "black monkeys" either.

She is an Axl nutswinger though

is there any correlation?

Btw her whole post would be better without the monkey thing

I might consider feeling sorry for her :shrugs:

It really depends on where you go. One place you don't want to find yourself in is Flatbush in Brooklyn. Also avoid The Bronx.

What's the fuss in Flatbush? seems like a chill place to me

Reminds me of this video.

What a beat down- ouch!

Yeah it is an eye opener - but if you attack a guy convicted of manslaughter and threaten to "cut him up real good" - well you better fucking deliver or you'll come out the other end fucked up pretty bad.

how come the manslaughter dude working at a mcdonalds?

In Europe killers never allowed to work on this type of "social environments"....

Gee i really despise the USA

According to the NYPD, Jorge Pena, 25, was charged with misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct. Kevin Gil, 21, was also charged with misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct. Danay Howard, a 21-year-old female, was charged with felony assault and disorderly conduct, and Shanique Campbell, 20, was charged with misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct.
Jorge Pena was transported to the hospital with minor cuts to his face; the other suspects declined medical attention at the scene.

So 8 ball got charged with a misdemeanor and the the girl got charged with a felony :lol:

Hot blondy is the only one to come out of it looking good :lol:

yeah my experience was not good. within 15 minutes i had a drunk guy trying to kiss me and then guy tried to hug me, i went into a bathroom and there was a women in there taking a bath in the sink and there was a guy taking a shit with the stall open, completely naked. the cop situation i stated, all the people trying to have me "join a rock band" (at least 15 of those)

near the end of the day i went around a corner where a guy was getting off his motorcycle(a crotch rocket) he goes to take off his helmet, when 4 guys jump and were beating the shit out of this guy.

it might have been just an abnormal day but it made me never want to go back :lol:

Do you remember where in the city you were?

You've been saying you dislike it for ages and I always wondered why. Not to dismiss your experiences, but I'm a little underwhelmed. :lol: I guess I expected much worse. I suppose it was a combination of all these things in a short period of time, but I think all these things taken separately can, and do, happen everywhere. Douchebag cops, people getting their asses kicked, drunk guys in the street, random people approaching you... yeah we've covered that one already. No doubt public bathrooms are the worse, I try to avoid them at all costs. A few minutes earlier and you might have caught that couple having sex on the sink like my friend and I waked into.

It was nice to hear some positive stories. Every major city has it's flaws, but typically the good outweighs the bad. My opinion anyway. I hope you give it another try someday bran.

yeah my experience was not good. within 15 minutes i had a drunk guy trying to kiss me and then guy tried to hug me, i went into a bathroom and there was a women in there taking a bath in the sink and there was a guy taking a shit with the stall open, completely naked. the cop situation i stated, all the people trying to have me "join a rock band" (at least 15 of those)

near the end of the day i went around a corner where a guy was getting off his motorcycle(a crotch rocket) he goes to take off his helmet, when 4 guys jump and were beating the shit out of this guy.

it might have been just an abnormal day but it made me never want to go back :lol:

Do you remember where in the city you were?

You've been saying you dislike it for ages and I always wondered why. Not to dismiss your experiences, but I'm a little underwhelmed. :lol: I guess I expected much worse. I suppose it was a combination of all these things in a short period of time, but I think all these things taken separately can, and do, happen everywhere. Douchebag cops, people getting their asses kicked, drunk guys in the street, random people approaching you... yeah we've covered that one already. No doubt public bathrooms are the worse, I try to avoid them at all costs. A few minutes earlier and you might have caught that couple having sex on the sink like my friend and I waked into.

It was nice to hear some positive stories. Every major city has it's flaws, but typically the good outweighs the bad. My opinion anyway. I hope you give it another try someday bran.

yeah i really want to go to a yankee game but like i said im kind of worried to go back.

i was dropped off at one of the greyhound bus terminal in manhattan( i dont know how many they have), it wasnt too far from central park . it was supposed to be a 1 1/2 hr lay over but the bus broke down so i had to wait for another bus at another terminal.

i think you might be right P4A it may have been just too much at one time, i use to go to boston alot and i thought that city was big :lol:

• Like 1