Guns N’ Roses vs. Bon Jovi – Ultimate Classic Rock Hall of Fame Semifinals

So sad to discover BJ has been touring without Sambora for a while now (no, I don't follow them and thought it was only temporary). This is just like GNR without Slash. BJ released two great albums in the 90s and I can't help but enjoy all their 80s hits but what a joke they have become. JBJ fans don't even bother trying to defend him. Axl nutters could learn a lesson from them.

So sad to discover BJ has been touring without Sambora for a while now (no, I don't follow them and thought it was only temporary). This is just like GNR without Slash. BJ released two great albums in the 90s and I can't help but enjoy all their 80s hits but what a joke they have become. JBJ fans don't even bother trying to defend him. Axl nutters could learn a lesson from them.

You're 'so sad' about who's in or out of a band you don't even follow?

Are you having issues?

You're 'so sad' about who's in or out of a band you don't even follow?

Are you having issues?

:lol:

Well, sorry for not telling my life story. When I was a kid I really liked BJ, so yeah, it's sad, even though I don't follow them so closely anymore. Don't worry, not losing sleep over this. Thanks for your concern. You can go back to kissing Axl's ass now.

Wanted Dead Or Alive, Lay Your Hands On Me, I'll Be There For You, Blaze Of Glory, Always, all written either solely by Jon, or by Jon and Richie. All cracked the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. But go on, defend your point of view by coming up with more invalid and incorrect examples.

Oh yeah, and hating that band for what they did to Skid Row? As if Axl Rose has always been such a joy to work with...

• Like 3