Things you're ashamed to admit, but you actually want to watch!

Snake-Pit

We made a cat a fucking celebrity. This fuckin' species...

At least the cat didn't have to suck a rapper off for the privilege.

I've always wanted to watch the Queen having it off.

Have i misunderstood the thread title? :D It'd be weird though eh? Cuz she's gotta call herself 'one', y'know, as 'one is not amused' or 'one needs ones medicine every morning'. Must make bedroom chat clang a bit eh? 'Oh give one one you beautiful bastard!' :lol:

You stole that off Spitting Image you thieving southern, shandy sodden twat! :lol:
  • Like 1

We made a cat a fucking celebrity. This fuckin' species...

At least the cat didn't have to suck a rapper off for the privilege.

Have i misunderstood the thread title? :D It'd be weird though eh? Cuz she's gotta call herself 'one', y'know, as 'one is not amused' or 'one needs ones medicine every morning'. Must make bedroom chat clang a bit eh? 'Oh give one one you beautiful bastard!' :lol:

You stole that off Spitting Image you thieving southern, shandy sodden twat! :lol:

No i didn't, which one, where, fuck you, i just came up with that, this is an outrage! :lol:

How the fucks that the same as what i wrote?!?! :lol: I got my idea off of Til Death Us Do Part when Rita is taking the mickey out of the Queen, mine is hinged on the phrase 'give one one', how is that remotely similar, how dare you accuse me of plaguarism, meet me by the clock tower at noon and be sure to have your sword unsheathed :lol:

Did Spitting Image really do that? Fuckin' hell, to think 7 years before they were gonna hang Johnny Rotten for writing God Save the Queen eh?

Edited by Len B'stard

Well, we all already know she's done it at least four times, the saucy bitch.

• Like 1

Bottom Live II, am i right? :D (fuckin' nerd alarm went off there eh? :lol:)

• Like 1

Bottom Live II, am i right? :D (fuckin' nerd alarm went off there eh? :lol:)

On the money! :)